.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/09/14 05:48 AM Posted 02/09/14 05:48 AM That sucks Marco! Hope everything's ok with the car.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 02/09/14 06:54 AM Posted 02/09/14 06:54 AM I believe the car is fine, just the gauge sensor must be foobar. I have contacted McInerney Ford and booked for warranty work next week.They will most probably replace the fuel pump as I believe the gauge is in there?????I will b leaving the car there for the day. Got a loan car for the ay, so hopefully a ford mondeo turbo will be on the cards.. Gauge this moaning:
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/09/14 06:55 AM Posted 02/09/14 06:55 AM They can calibrate the gauge mate. Did MT install an intank pump?
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 02/09/14 06:59 AM Posted 02/09/14 06:59 AM Luke, no in tank pump. just a surge tank and left the normal pump in there.This is the second time I have been left stranded cause the gauge aint showing up right. I didn't even get the yellow bowser showing.Freggin petrol station ripped me off with the 5l container. cost me 19.95 when they normally $12. that really pissed me off as I have one in the misses car.Well now I got one in my car too........ at a cost.
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 02/09/14 07:28 AM Posted 02/09/14 07:28 AM Re-bushing front end, don't think I've used the press this much in the 10 years I've had it.Didn't help me parking the car right next to it before I tore it apart!
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/09/14 12:11 PM Posted 02/09/14 12:11 PM Friends of mine for the last 16+ years having their second daughter extremely premature. Both IVF too. Ella is now 2 and thankfully has no issues (was born @24 weeks) but unfortunately little Willow born late last night @23 weeks didn't make it. Life really can be a sh*tful experience at times
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/09/14 12:19 PM Posted 02/09/14 12:19 PM sh*t man, that sucks. So sorry for your friends, that's pretty rough!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/09/14 12:24 PM Posted 02/09/14 12:24 PM Tugging at my heart strings there mate. Our little guy was a 24wk'r. What you have posted was my ultimate nightmare. Sincerest condolences to the family for their loss.
old_mate Member 767 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/09/14 12:39 PM Posted 02/09/14 12:39 PM Man after seeing how touch and go it was for Ella plus then the uncertainty as to what she may or may not have to deal with later on in life (she only got off the oxygen at 18 months) I wouldn't have wished it on anyone. She was a miracle.Now seeing what they are going through I wish they'd had another miracle. Hardest part would have been the instant where she was born but the doctors advised they hold her and let nature do its thing. At least with ella she was just far enough along to be whisked into the NICU and for all that process to happen; little Willow fought for a couple of hours before the inevitable.All Donna wanted in life was to be a mum. 6+ years of trying before going IVF and then all that was with Ella and then this. It's almost like she wasn't built for having kids which sh*ts me off because they are great parents. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/09/14 02:20 PM Posted 02/09/14 02:20 PM Please add my condolences to Ralphs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now