Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

I want something to take up through the hills and just poke along at a normal pace, not race everywhere and do my ticket.

Are yes, I remember saying this before the purchase of my first bike, oh and my second, actually my third as well. Lol

Then that white line and red light became Phillip Island pole position every time.

Stay safe mate, and congratulations. [emoji106]

  • Like 1
  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

How so? I was looking at one anyway so that I can have something decent for the 3 years of p's. Then will prob un-restrict and keep after I'm on full license. Had bikes before, just not the road going kind [emoji6]

I'll be taking it easy though.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was learner approved

[emoji2]

  • Like 1
  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

So randomly. Are you allowed to unrestrict a learner approved bike over there?

I'm QLD once a lams bike always a lams bike. Even though things like the ninja literally just have a bolt in the throttle.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I thought is was like that as well, otherwise insurance and rego fees won't match the bike

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Just to point out to PTR that I'm sure Tocchi made a typo in the first post, he meant KU36s, the semi slicks. Forget about the KU31s it's confusing things. I used to use those but I've decided to stick to more expensive tyres now. Invos front and Pilot Sport 3 rears is doing me well right now.

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Haven't got it yet just unsure if the 32mm turbosmart plumb back will fit the factory pipe. This one.

b872b8b217abd5c68d55a562fdda9775.jpg

Anyone using one of these?

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

won't fit. 32mm is too big. need 25mm :) unless you want to modify your pipework to fit it.

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

The goodrides look like ku36

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...