adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/12 10:06 PM Posted 27/02/12 10:06 PM Thanks freaky.Already have strong thighs and arse :DIt just annoys me that im so strong in some aspects, but weak as in others. It should be more even...
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 27/02/12 10:17 PM Posted 27/02/12 10:17 PM I do girl weights. I want to be firepole fit
JGP Legacy Donating Member 309 Member For: 16y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 11:08 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:08 PM Top effort, never did them then started and found they started to thickening my waist in the sense was building a lot of muscle around may core. I do have protruding abs but could also been from HGH. So mine could be growth hormone gut. No matter how much dieting I do my gut does protrude, in a jumper looks like have a pot but don't mind as when dieted down abs are massive. Im no deadlifting expert, but on the initial phase of the lift you might have rounding your shoulder and using your lower back to start the lift, which might have contributed. the only downside of this method is when you start hitting the heavier weights 160kg or so its easy to injure yourself.next time try push down with your heels on the initial part of the lift,keep you upper back straight.they are good, I had chronic back pain and started this lift 2 yrs ago, back is waay better now that I can even do bb bent over rows for the 1st time last week in about 8yrs.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 11:26 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:26 PM Cant extend my arms today.. Woke up in the middle of the night in pain.. Gonna be fun at work tonight
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 20d Posted 27/02/12 11:28 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:28 PM Its well known dead lifts thicken your core muscles midsection it affects some more then others, if you look at ronnies mid section when his not comp ready he has a huge guts and midsection some from growth hormones some from deads etc his only lean at like low bodyfat so if your an everyday person at say 10-15% body fat your not going to have a thin midsection like ronnie is on stage at 5-6% bodyfat that's just my 2 cents
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/12 11:35 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:35 PM Im at 29% body fat right now. Would like that to be a little lower (21-33% is the healthy range for females)
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 27/02/12 11:39 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:39 PM I have a 29% fat right now.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 11:39 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:39 PM How do you work that out again Adie? There's a calculator or something isn't there?
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 29d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/12 11:46 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:46 PM There are scales that do it. I doubt its dead accurate, but its a good indicator. There are places that can do full body scans, or some can work it out using skin fold measurements.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 27/02/12 11:46 PM Posted 27/02/12 11:46 PM I woke up with 100% fat after 10 mins dropped to 0%
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now