Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 21d

Thanks freaky.

Already have strong thighs and arse :D

It just annoys me that im so strong in some aspects, but weak as in others. It should be more even...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m
Top effort, never did them then started and found they started to thickening my waist in the sense was building a lot of muscle around may core. I do have protruding abs but could also been from HGH. So mine could be growth hormone gut. No matter how much dieting I do my gut does protrude, in a jumper looks like have a pot but don't mind as when dieted down abs are massive.

Im no deadlifting expert, but on the initial phase of the lift you might have rounding your shoulder and using your lower back to start the lift, which might have contributed. the only downside of this method is when you start hitting the heavier weights 160kg or so its easy to injure yourself.next time try push down with your heels on the initial part of the lift,keep you upper back straight.

they are good, I had chronic back pain and started this lift 2 yrs ago, back is waay better now that I can even do bb bent over rows for the 1st time last week in about 8yrs.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

Cant extend my arms today.. Woke up in the middle of the night in pain.. Gonna be fun at work tonight

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 12d

Its well known dead lifts thicken your core muscles midsection it affects some more then others, if you look at ronnies mid section when his not comp ready he has a huge guts and midsection some from growth hormones some from deads etc his only lean at like low bodyfat so if your an everyday person at say 10-15% body fat your not going to have a thin midsection like ronnie is on stage at 5-6% bodyfat that's just my 2 cents

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members

Im at 29% body fat right now. Would like that to be a little lower (21-33% is the healthy range for females)

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members

There are scales that do it. I doubt its dead accurate, but its a good indicator. There are places that can do full body scans, or some can work it out using skin fold measurements.