Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

Under 10% Body fat is a pretty good achievement.. 5-6% is almost competition level..

Wife bought a $1500 set of Body fat scales for her work the other day.. I dare not stand on them :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d

Under 10% Body fat is a pretty good achievement.. 5-6% is almost competition level..

Theres a Doco called I Want To Look Like That Guy, its about an average joe doing what it takes to look like a bodybuilder on all of those supplement/protein powder bottles posters etc... Started off I think from 20 something % body fat and got it down to around 4%. He was trained by the actual guy from the poster, he did it in 6 months and it goes through all the ups and downs \, and the average joe ends up coming second in a competition. A good watch..

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

Theres a Doco called I Want To Look Like That Guy, its about an average joe doing what it takes to look like a bodybuilder on all of those supplement/protein powder bottles posters etc... Started off I think from 20 something % body fat and got it down to around 4%. He was trained by the actual guy from the poster, he did it in 6 months and it goes through all the ups and downs \, and the average joe ends up coming second in a competition. A good watch..

Also one called Baby Faced Bodybuilders which is not a bad watch...

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Brilliant! I've watched allot of crap and nothing has motivated me as much as that show.

Learnt so much stuff too, invaluable. Thanks for the heads up Mike.