k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 10:41 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:41 AM you might want to actually lift a weight before talking any more.
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 10:43 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:43 AM do you even lift? I know your type, ALL talk and no action
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 10:46 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:46 AM 3 times a week without fail since 2016. I'm literally at the gym as I type this. I'm not in it for online clout.
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 10:53 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:53 AM 2 minutes ago, k31th said: I'm literally at the gym as I type this. WTF, how the fu@k can you workout with a keyboard in your hands. Oh, sorry, you mean you've been spanking your monkey 3 times a week for 8 years straight
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 11:48 AM Posted 30/09/24 11:48 AM
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 14d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 05/10/24 10:16 AM Posted 05/10/24 10:16 AM Hey Keifff long time no post… thought I’d give an update… Ate lots of food… lifted heavy stuff… Spent 17 weeks in prep eating f*k all and still lifting heavy stuff… got decently lean… now going back to eating lots and lifting heavy stuff again… the end 🤣 2 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/10/24 02:52 PM Posted 05/10/24 02:52 PM You look like you're cheating... are you using steroids or something like that? anyway, what was the "prep" for? were you doing a body-building competition?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 14d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 05/10/24 08:12 PM Posted 05/10/24 08:12 PM 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Body building is basically now part of my full time job so I have 24 hours a day to focus on it… I’m very lucky 🥰 I am competing yes … but need to grow some more before we go on stage. 🥰
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 05/10/24 09:54 PM Posted 05/10/24 09:54 PM 1 hour ago, Mrs Jeturbo said: I am competing yes so you are on the roids? 11 hours ago, Mrs Jeturbo said: Faaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkkk
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/10/24 10:09 PM Posted 05/10/24 10:09 PM 1 hour ago, Mrs Jeturbo said: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Body building is basically now part of my full time job so I have 24 hours a day to focus on it… I’m very lucky 🥰 I am competing yes … but need to grow some more before we go on stage. 🥰 Fair enough, what's the specific new job? Also, there's only so much growth you can do without "help", especially if you're cutting weight as well. Same goes for recovery... there's no more you can do "full time" than somebody who trains properly, unless that 'help" helps you to recover quicker :) which is basically the point of "juicing". No shade if you're doing it, good on ya, I say! results speak for themselves, normally Also are you competing in "wellness" or "bikini"? got a posing coach?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now