Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 02:47 AM Posted 30/09/24 02:47 AM well @k31th , you and @Puffwagon have been at the gym for years it would be very interesting to see if you've managed to get a decent physique happening yet. Looks like @Mrs Jeturbo has exceeded her expectations and is looking fantastic (just sayin)
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 03:49 AM Posted 30/09/24 03:49 AM yeah, I've got a pretty good physique... puff probably not.
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 04:04 AM Posted 30/09/24 04:04 AM who knows, no pic to tell you're probably still a stick man with lucky legs 🤣 lucky they don't snap off and poke you up the ass 😝
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 04:26 AM Posted 30/09/24 04:26 AM I don't mind if people think I'm skinny haha, strength for everyday life things is just what I want.
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 06:31 AM Posted 30/09/24 06:31 AM 2 hours ago, k31th said: strength for everyday life things is just what I want. like driving to Starbucks for your vanilla soy latte 😂
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 06:34 AM Posted 30/09/24 06:34 AM If I drank coffee, that might be funny joke... Reckon I could easily lift you, snap you in half then shove your head right up your own arse
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 30/09/24 09:00 AM Posted 30/09/24 09:00 AM I look better than the average guy in his mid 40s and probably most guys in general. I've been losing weight lately due to high cholesterol, but still 110kg and more muscle than fat. I certainly don't look fat in a tshirt I'm not posting pics online cos you need to be on the sauce for that lol. Haha except my forearm pic lol, that can be the exception
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 10:11 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:11 AM 3 hours ago, k31th said: I could easily lift you, snap you in half then shove your head right up your own arse Wow, big talk for a keyboard warrior without any balls
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/09/24 10:30 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:30 AM can't be coming in here talking smack and not be able to take some back, bro.
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/09/24 10:37 AM Posted 30/09/24 10:37 AM I have hardly started ya fu@ken pussy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now