freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/04/13 12:08 PM Posted 10/04/13 12:08 PM Had 2 weeks off.. Went yesterday, cbf today. Can't get the motivation
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/04/13 12:14 PM Posted 10/04/13 12:14 PM you suck
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/04/13 12:19 PM Posted 10/04/13 12:19 PM Hard going alone
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/04/13 12:23 PM Posted 10/04/13 12:23 PM I go alone ya big girl
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 10/04/13 12:31 PM Posted 10/04/13 12:31 PM I go alone too... On a side note benching the 45kg db's comfortably which is the biggest my gym has, now its time to load up that bar!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 10/04/13 01:08 PM Posted 10/04/13 01:08 PM I need a partner for motivation
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 11/04/13 12:42 AM Posted 11/04/13 12:42 AM I go alone.. Yea it's sh*t, but what can ya do...
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/13 02:47 AM Posted 11/04/13 02:47 AM The only person I have ever liked going to the gym with was my brother as he really pushes me. Otherwise I much prefer it alone.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/13 03:11 AM Posted 11/04/13 03:11 AM Who watches crossfit games on ESPN..
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 11/04/13 03:16 AM Posted 11/04/13 03:16 AM I go alone too... On a side note benching the 45kg db's comfortably which is the biggest my gym has, now its time to load up that bar!Good effort.. how many reps are you getting out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now