Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/10/12 08:09 AM Posted 21/10/12 08:09 AM Starte bench pressing last Sunday with some fairly fail weights, this Sunday did 3 sets of 80kg pushing 7 reps. Stoked, want to push 90 next Sunday if I can. I weigh 83~kg. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/10/12 09:11 AM Posted 21/10/12 09:11 AM Good effort Henz.. Jesus I only bench 40 + bar.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/10/12 11:13 AM Posted 21/10/12 11:13 AM fek henz your gonna be massive in no time
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/10/12 11:19 AM Posted 21/10/12 11:19 AM Good work Henz!!
Adamski Legacy Donating Member 277 Member For: 15y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 22/10/12 04:17 AM Posted 22/10/12 04:17 AM Nice work Henz.Looks like I'm going to have to reset my bench press. Only got 2 of the required 3 reps at 120kg today. Have lost nearly 20kg now so probably can't expect to bench the same as before given that I'm in such a big calorie deficit each day.
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/12 05:05 AM Posted 22/10/12 05:05 AM What are you weighting in at if you don't mind me asking?I still haven't gone heavy on the bench since injuring my rib last wedneday. Only done 1 high rep/high set/low weight session. Still got a fairly good workout out of it, couldn't do flat bench, but incline was fine. Frustrating when you get back in to PB territory! I'll give myself another 2 months to hit 150kgx6.Hopefully the scar tissue on my knee from my reco starts to fade away, think it's been 9 or 10 weeks post-op now. Doing bodyweight squats fine, but then add the bar the knee doesn't like it :( I seem to be doing the hack squats fine though which is keeping me going.
Adamski Legacy Donating Member 277 Member For: 15y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 22/10/12 09:32 AM Posted 22/10/12 09:32 AM 122 at the moment, down from 139. Bench has always been my weakest lift. Deads and squats are my strength.
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 22/10/12 10:03 AM Posted 22/10/12 10:03 AM Down to 10%, 81kg, 5,10... Im not happy... Haha well I am but I have set a new a goal.6-7% , 85kg.. In the next 6 months.
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/12 10:04 AM Posted 22/10/12 10:04 AM Awesome work on the weight loss, I'm currently trying to cut to 100kg (sitting around 110kg atm). Intervals at the end of training in my sweats is a killer!
Adamski Legacy Donating Member 277 Member For: 15y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 22/10/12 11:24 AM Posted 22/10/12 11:24 AM Ta mate. I'm aiming for 110kg. Should be an ok weight at 6'3".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now