Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d

Thanks bud, we're hopin its nothing serious but wont know til it's in bits. Hopin not more so because I want to start racing it now.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 29d

Dillz for now just to get a few runs under my belt. No more most powerful or fastest cause theres always someone else out there that will go more. Time to change it back to the perfectly mannered street car it use to be but in saying that we'll go to the track with 600 plus kw which it does at low 20's psi so we'll be goin for the best that we can possibly get.

I had so much fun driving it this last couple of weeks, I just want more of that for now & come back after ive done the track thing & enjoyed it for a while & then go for it again

Fair enough. You might be one of the first guys to actually build one of these monsters then keep it for more then a few months after your finished lol

Ben ive already got the tool steel ones fitted!!!

that's the plan Dillz, gone too far now to just get rid of it & I couldnt imagine seein someone else driving the thing around

Yeah but not that high, around 35psi lol

Hey Trav the difference is compared to you buddy is ive mave 950hp plus over 10 times & over 850 20 times so EADC!!! As for soft you should know me better than that, break one thing & I'll do something stupid lol From this morning when it happened ive had some terrible thoughts & ideas so watch out softrocks!!!

• Like 1

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 8d

I dont mind breaking stuff when im havin a go but not while its on a dyno. that's when enough is enough at least for now anyway especially when we've killed a box, turbo & now something has gone wrong further up the ladder all in 2 dyno session

It's the car telling you to forget numbers and get it down the strip lol

Yep, im getting that feeling as well mate. Its all good, We'll go bigger, badder & faster from here

How to steam clean a 3 1/2 exhaust