qik1

Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

I thought it might be time to add the car to the 600 club bein that we more than just made it in even though we've still got plenty more to go even with this setup, that & we've added & changed so much since the 500+ club thread was started. As much for everyone else I want to keep a record somewhere of whats in it for myself so sorry for the long winded list but here we go,

Power so far -

Pump Fuel - 695rwhp @ 22-23psi

E85 - 890rwhp @ 31-32psi

Race Fuel - Still too come

Engine -

Atomic 998kw

Atomic prepped block

Atomic prepped crank

Atomic Billet Phat Conrods

Cosworth F1 Forged Pistons

Atomic Crank race girdle

Atomic Billet Oil Pump & high flow housing

Atomic Chromemoly Flexplate

Acl bearings

Atomic Highmass Harmonic Balancer

Apr Headstuds

Head -

Atomic Stage 3 Porting

Atomic High Boost valve springs

STD cams

Induction/Cooling

GTX4202 billet Turbo, 1.28 housing

6boost mainfold

Cusotm lines

Custom 5' intake

Turbssmart 60mm external gate

Turbosmart 500mm blowoff valve

Plazmaman 1800hp Polished I/C

Plazmaman Plenum

Custom Piping

Driveline -

Monsta Torque Engineering built ZF6spd

Mal Wood Built lsd (Dont know much about it except has carbon ceramic clutches, heavy duty outer bearings, extended diff hat bolt & reinforced inner & outer diff hat)

Superpro cradle bushes all round

Albion Billet axles

Billet Inner & outer cages

Chromemoly Tailshaft

Fuel System -

PFI Billet dual entry fuel rail

Fuel reg

2000cc injectors

Ase Turbo 3lt Surge Tank

Deatsch Werks pumps x 3

Walbro intank pump

Teflon Braided hose on everything

Exhaust -

Custom 4' dump pipe

Modified single 3 1/2 exhaust

Handling/Suspension -

Rear - Pedders Extreme Adjustable coil overs

Front - Std (not for long)

Whiteline Swaybars

Controllers -

STD ECU

Xcal 3

Eboost 2

External Mods -

Lenso D1r Project wheels 20x8.5 fronts & 20x10 rears

Typhoon Front Bar

DJR Bootlip spoiler

Internal Mods -

Proseats White leather seats

Custom piano black plastics

GT steering wheel

Xtreme auto gauge

Under bonnet -

Atomic Billet Pullies

Custom Polished airbox

Rapid systems Braided lines (anything & everything)

Lcw polished powersteering cover & lid

Pwr polished ecu cover

Polished Fusebox cover

Custom painted Tappet Cover & coil cover

Pwr Polish alloy overflow tank

Stereo -

Fusion Headunit

Fusion Powerplant 12' Sub, Amp & rear speakers

Focal 3 way splits

It's a hell of a list but that's what it's taken for us to create in my mind the ultimate daily car that covers all the bases & basically drives better than the day it left the showroom floor, no compramise.

As for more to come all that needs to be done to get things the way I've always wanted is a full cage so I can race it without worrying about being booted, the diff gears need to be changed to suite what we want to do, bigger brakes that can still be run under the slicks & still do the jobs we need from them, new exhaust & possibly some external mods like a new bonnet & rearbar just to tidy it all up & make it look a little different.

Much thanks to 6boost & forced performace for making it happen & we have so much more to come.

wow John what a journey, certainly impressive, a genuine credit to the whole team involved.:bowdown:

that's one fine T , and one of the best in the land bar none as a streeter :buttrock:

.Needless to say my chair tipped over snatching pointlessly for the Kleenex :crybaby:

With like that I may just sue for compo, you can obviously allow the missus the same latitude on the

Super Platinum Plus Mastercard...........Priceless :nyaah:

Haha I'm in wa and the reception is crap, can't keep net open long enough to find and download lol. It looks good though haha

thanks Jules it's been a long time but I think we've found the perfect combo for everything. As for the wife I bought her a new bed, Lounge and tv last time I was home and now have free reign to do whatever I want lol

As for power we're not sure but would love to see 4 figures

Edited by qik1

Try not to imagine it's a nightmare lol.

As for the tailshaft give kyle at 6boost a call he can point ya in the right direction, he did that over 2 yrs ago for me.

And sorry for no pics I really don't have any that do it justice and to make it worse I'm still 3wks away from coming home, stuck in wa til then. It'll be goin back on the dyno when I get back so I'll have plenty of then and hopefully a figure to boast about

something I found

That's what I wanted all along that way it would be streetable no matter what. There a strong box that's for sure and I've got no doubt that we're asking alot of it but abit of common sense in daily drivng will help in it's survival

It has it's perks but up at 430 every morning, work 13 days straight without a break and away from home for a month plus at a time is a major major drawback but that's the price of havin fun I spose

Well done to ya John and Team. Great effert and the results show this. Would love to see Qik1 on Methanol..... :spoton:

Ordered the same Turbo from Kyle the other day, you really like it hey....

and on ya Atomic motor all good there... Have ordered a 998 race spec from Brad too.

Mate we will have to line Qik1 and the Ute up on the track for a bit of FUN. :beerchug:

Stop dicking around & put it on Methanol Jon!

Everything you have on it is capable of running it & it wont be any dearer than ROO16 :spoton:

Needs moar skid pics before thread is worthy also!!

Nah no methanol for me, we'll find the limit of the box before fuel and turbo run out.

Chad, it's a good all round combo with potential for massive numbers as for racing with that box of yours it won't be much of a race I dare say, not traction friendley lol

It has it's perks but up at 430 every morning, work 13 days straight without a break and away from home for a month plus at a time is a major major drawback but that's the price of havin fun I spose

I was in the Navy for 10 years. Being away for 9 months on deployment!

I know what you mean!

Dont mean to go off topic, awesom wheels! I have 10.5" hiros on the back of mine with 275's, I might go back to the 9.5 rears as it is too much work to modify the guards for not much benifit. Also takes the look away from the traditiional shape.

What about NOS that would see you well over 100hp on your current setup!

830hp is astonomical power, my piddly 500hp would be left in the weeds.

Work hard play hard all the way mate buttrock.gif

it's actually 890rwhp lol, and no nos for now while the zf is in there. When it dies we'll fit a built th400 and then cams and nos. All we need for more is race fuel, it's something like 15 points higher but the biggest difference is e85 takes 30 perc extra flow/fuel to make the same power so we'll have heaps of headroom with normal fuel.

Mine are 10's with 275 and the tyres actually a touch small for the rim, looks like 285 or even 295's would sit nicely on there. The only reason mine fits is the rearend itsself is modified to fit the bigger wheels, still rubs when ya hit a big bump but does no damage and I can live with it. As for benefit I don't see any apart from looks, with wider tyres you end up with less profile and less traction but I still have my others for the track so no sweat

Edited by qik1

Thanks mate, will be back in 3wks. No need to catch up, then I'll have to do something silly to catch up to you lol

Mate I can relate to the working away thing. It sucks at times being away and working weekends when everyone is having fun but when I look under my house and see what I have compared to what was under there when I bought it it feels good. Money does not buy happiness but it buys cool toys and let's face it that's what these cars are. Toys for big people. :icon_ford:

It seems that barely a week goes by that something doesnt come up for the car but this is more a need more than a want this time. The car will go back into 6boost to have be fully caged funnily enough under my wife instructions (she goes alright might have to keep her for abit longer lol) & sought out the right diff gears so we can have a crack down the track & of coarse have it be as fast & safe as possible for all the other duties we'll ask of it.

As always more fun to come not to mention a few dashes of race fuel & have Jamie at forced performance jam some more power down its throat!!!