Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

Thanks Trent we love it.

Gonna be more madness in the FPT/6boost stable this week with stealth finally getting it's chance to run loose & never mind just a 1000hp, that and mine may or may not get another run depending on when the parts turn up & time to do it but it wont be too far away either

One of those things, you break it & you build it better, might be just one of those fortunate things to happen in the short & long term. We could of gone bigger again but this is still a street car that we will race so has to be a balance in there somewhere

The other man himself & yeah mate it's gonna be an exciting couple of days no matter what happens. I look foward to some vids as well of it with abit that the little 25psi ones we got lol

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 25d

Anyone in SE Qld rebuilding the ZF's yet, Hiro was gunna start it up but dissapeared off the radar.

Ireckon as a street auto they have to be the pick of the bunch, would be great if you could run 9's on one.

Ej the boys here are pulling mine out & gonna do the repairs on it with abit of help from rob but apart from that im not sure.

We're gonna have a bloody good crack at doin a time, even with the pump fuel or maybe the lowest e85 tune we have it's possible with a bloody good peddle but I guess we'll have to wait & see.

Your right there a perfect all round box & if you can throw the ability in to do a good time & cop the occasional thrashiing you'd be mad to change it if there reasonably reliable. The beauty is they've got some pretty strategic weak spots in them that so far seem to allow it from sustaining any major breakages/failures