Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 5d

It's not too impressive yet but I'm workin on it. I'm up to 1 x engine, 2 x input shafts, 1 x billet turbo, melted half a wiring system a few times, 1 x steering shaft and more sets of tyres than I can count. That doesn't acount for stuff we've changed just for the sake of it either lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 30d

Should start a new thread with things we have broken in our current cars, I know my list would be pretty big too... smile3.gif

When does Jamie think your car will be back up and running again?

Haha yeah smashed the oil pump on the converter and stuffed the converter.

Ben between a few us we need a complete thread but that's the joys of doin what we do. It can be frustrating but what we break we make stronger and go faster and harder til we break that and do it all over again

• 2 weeks later...

It seems the hiding that its got since the original rebuild which includes 20000klm, powerplay & powercruise this year, hundreds of dyno pulls & it seeing the best part of a 1000hp has taken it's toll. The box got stripped down & the clutch packs are good & proper scorched but it's all bar back together so will be good to see how it performs now with a freshen up. I think when we started our run at making numbers it was already hurt so if anything it should help things along & with it fresh it might be a good time to give it a little run down the track ;)

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 21d

Need a full run in like last time ar just a simple bed the clutches in and go for it?

Funnily enough we were just talkin about that the otherday & we're not sure. Might have to give rob at mte & see what he recons about it all. Hope its blast & go cause its a nuisense for me to put klm's up on it these days. Dont exactly have pristine mountain ranges right on my doorstep last time & a few boys to tag along just in case. Will do what I have to though

It's always been built but there pretty simple mods so it's amazing it's lasted this long. It made 935 @ 4000 but what a few hp, it should do it no worries either way :)

Good news the box is back in the car as well. Not sure when we're havin another crack as im back to work on Wednesday and won't be back til Chrissy but I'm sure we can find time eventually