Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d

come on reece pull ya finger out & make it happen!!!

We're at abit of a stand still at the moment but it's all gonna happen soon, I still want my 1000 plus but I think its time to race it first!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 29d

Kent we were thinking of pulling it out to put 14mm studs in, o'ring the block & copper gasket but its such minor damage & we know what happened so hopefully its a simple fix so can't justify taking it off the road again for a period of time again, it needs to be used!!!

Time for some more DLM awesomeness :) Pics & stories to come in the next month or so

I love your version of a simple fix and getting the car on the road quickly. You and the Zohan are crazy, I like it a lot

We haven't had to pull the engine out to fix her up luckily that & we sought of decided this car needs to be back together as its spent way too much stationary & not enough time being used & abused. Whilst we're still using the zf we can't utilise all the power anyway so high boost levels at the track aren't necassary so the risk is relitively low of this happening again so we're sticking to the 12mm studs for now.

My intentions & hope is next time im home to have it ready & take it to the strip at a reasonable power level. I want to try & find a balance of still being able to launch it with an exceptable 60ftr, get past that point without breaking something or being too laggy & then come home strong with a good mph. I know this is what we all hope to do but the equasion isn't as simple as it looks because im goin back to the stock diff gears to try & regain better driveability & also while at the track try & limit as much time as possible in the cruise gears (5th-6th) as this where the real breakages will start. Theres always a balance & anyone can go to the track & try & run a time with no thought to the before & after but I expect & want more out of this car not just a one show pony. .

I got sent some pics that I though might be worth sharing.

kedronpic.jpg

img4409copy.jpg

img0659copyp.jpg

Its still got the gtx on it in this photo but I think we're gonna so the same to the precision as I like the clean look smile3.gif

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 9d

We haven't had to pull the engine out to fix her up luckily that & we sought of decided this car needs to be back together as its spent way too much stationary & not enough time being used & abused. Whilst we're still using the zf we can't utilise all the power anyway so high boost levels at the track aren't necassary so the risk is relitively low of this happening again so we're sticking to the 12mm studs for now.

My intentions & hope is next time im home to have it ready & take it to the strip at a reasonable power level. I want to try & find a balance of still being able to launch it with an exceptable 60ftr, get past that point without breaking something or being too laggy & then come home strong with a good mph. I know this is what we all hope to do but the equasion isn't as simple as it looks because im goin back to the stock diff gears to try & regain better driveability & also while at the track try & limit as much time as possible in the cruise gears (5th-6th) as this where the real breakages will start. Theres always a balance & anyone can go to the track & try & run a time with no thought to the before & after but I expect & want more out of this car not just a one show pony. .

you wont get to 5th and 6th down the 1/4 mate unless you're talking about track not strip?

you wont get to 5th and 6th down the 1/4 mate unless you're talking about track not strip?

that's the hope with changing the diff gears back to std. ive got the 3.9's in there at the moment so pretty useless for racing & not so road friendly either. Tryin to overtake is a careful procedure at the moment :)

Pm sent Ben (xyz)

Please disregard above comments as stupidity yet commonsense in the same movement has preveiled. Look foward to some new additions under the bonnet of Jet after the engine gets back from a little holiday down at Atomic for some new presents. Should ban mobile phones way to easy to get ahold of me & twist my arm. It's gonna be bigger, badder & faster than ever & did I mention pretty :)

• Like 2