djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 26/08/09 01:27 AM Posted 26/08/09 01:27 AM hi mate,I have the first production version of the system on my car was great. I have since then changed the CAT and made the rear section custom to accomidate quad tips.they have a few types of tips available probably best speak to your nearest X-Force dealer which you will find on there site.
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 5d Gender: Male Posted 31/08/09 02:25 PM Posted 31/08/09 02:25 PM anyone... ?
mjadeb1984 Señor Member Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 17y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/08/09 02:48 PM Posted 31/08/09 02:48 PM in a street fords mag I was reading, they were doing a build-up on a BA and they installed a 3.5" system and later changed to a quad set-up and lost 20rwkws so it looks cool but you loose power.I dont know if that's a normal thing but that what I red.But it does look the business.
Dean Mc Member 77 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Posted 09/09/09 12:02 PM Posted 09/09/09 12:02 PM Ok...got it on this week!Fark what a drain pipe...very tight fit, but some good results with it...Cheers mate..
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/09 12:06 PM Posted 09/09/09 12:06 PM huh hum picsssssssssssssss
Dean Mc Member 77 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Posted 09/09/09 12:30 PM Posted 09/09/09 12:30 PM huh hum picsssssssssssssssYeh mate..not home till after dark from picking it up..but in the next day or so.Dunno if I'll get much from under..see how I go.
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 13/09/09 03:25 AM Posted 13/09/09 03:25 AM Deano..... found the camera yet??? Love to have a glimpse of this insitu.Cheers....
000-BOZ Member 9 Member For: 17y 1m 27d Posted 17/09/09 01:51 PM Posted 17/09/09 01:51 PM only down side is they dont make one for the fg ute... and then cant tell me when it will be ready.
Dean Mc Member 77 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Posted 21/09/09 01:30 AM Posted 21/09/09 01:30 AM Sorry lads...over here..Crappy pics I'm afraid..bit hard with the thing so low...but am sure you get the drift!Cheers..
darios typhoon Member 73 Member For: 17y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: northern beaches Posted 24/09/09 08:12 AM Posted 24/09/09 08:12 AM Hey guys, Has any one fitted this to their turbos?im curious as to how it sounds and what it'd sound like with the front muffler removed.http://www.bestmuffl...36752167662ddfaI hope that link above works.yes I have it sounds like a boat its very loud and lost all bottom end hope that helps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now