lukexr61988 Member 191 Member For: 18y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW sydney Posted 08/07/09 11:10 AM Posted 08/07/09 11:10 AM I also bought my xforce exhaust from best mufflers, cv performance installed my exhaust and it fit without any dramas, the only problem iv had is after lowering my ute the exhaust dropped down with the body of the car onto my axel, which caused the tips to push up and melt part of my rear bar, which has all been sorted now, sorry dont have any pics but good luch with it
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 08/07/09 11:10 AM Posted 08/07/09 11:10 AM I'm getting this system fitted next week .. should I ????
Daniel Member 299 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Posted 08/07/09 11:37 AM Posted 08/07/09 11:37 AM These systems are known for having some clearance issues yes.I have an issues with something vibrating too, I am not sure what or where it is at this stage, but I will be taking my car back to where it was fitted while I getting it the tune seen to..When I turn hard it clunks too, VERY annoying!
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 08/07/09 11:39 AM Posted 08/07/09 11:39 AM hey mate when I was at cv about 2 months ago getting stuff done to my car they had a bf typhoon getting a full x-force system put on it was the 4" dump, 3 1/2 cat and twin 2 1/2 inch from the cat right though and they could not get it to fit properly and was hard up against the tunnel where you say yours is hitting.. they got the x-force guys to drop another exhaust system off and fit that and it went in no dramas at all.. so they think it might of moved on the jig and was out of wack.. so you could possibly have the same thing adam...also them saying they had had no problems before is a load of sh*t.. I seen it with my own eyes lolmy full x-force system which is the 3 1/2" right through bolted up sweet as which I did my self.. so it might be the luck of the draw..
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 08/07/09 04:29 PM Posted 08/07/09 04:29 PM This may sound silly but do you have a tow bar?
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 08/07/09 08:21 PM Posted 08/07/09 08:21 PM I'll try get pics today adam, I dont have any issues with mine at all
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/07/09 08:59 PM Posted 08/07/09 08:59 PM Thanks guys!No tow bar.It's easy for me to assume it's the Y adaptor because that's what's hitting but it the dump isn't right then that will make everything off.I need to measure from the cat flange on the dump to the chassis rail and compare that to rule the dump out.
ENVYOSXR Loves boost Legacy Donating Member 266 Member For: 17y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 09/07/09 02:16 AM Posted 09/07/09 02:16 AM I have heard people having clearance issues with these exhaust systems, xforce even told me they may need a bit of adjusting to fit your car as they arn't not all identical. I had no issues with mine at all so I guess its luck of the draw.good luckill try get some pictures of mine when I am under it again.
Full Monty Member 513 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/09 04:08 AM Posted 09/07/09 04:08 AM Mine is the Big muffler twin 2.5" version and have no fitment issues, just like standard. Havent heard any clunking etc from it, and it sounds horn!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 09/07/09 06:29 AM Posted 09/07/09 06:29 AM PM both BB. and MrMan from the forums as they both purchased X-force ute systems and they have all sorts of hitting/cleanance issues.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now