xr6tman Member 306 Member For: 12y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/02/15 11:37 PM Posted 06/02/15 11:37 PM I'm in the office today mate, do you want me to see what we quote at SGIO?
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/15 12:09 PM Posted 05/03/15 12:09 PM Shannon'sBa aggred value $38k$130 a month. Went from nrma $20k $115 a month.
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/15 09:21 PM Posted 05/03/15 09:21 PM That is a great agreed value for a BA
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/15 01:50 PM Posted 13/03/15 01:50 PM Guys, need some help with insurance.Insurance renewal was due recently, and I decided not to pay it because AAMI wanted to charge me just over 2k with an agreed value of 15k. Mods listed on the policy are cooler, CAI, wheels, brembos, lowered suspension and factory options (sat nav, leather and premium sound).Tried to talk to AAMI and they told me they couldn't do a better price, and told me to try elsewhere, so I did. I called up Lumley Special Vehicles, gave them the same details, told them it's garaged every night and gets driven 1-2 times per week. Their quote was a whopping 2.2k with an agreed value of 18k.FYI, just some details about me, I'm 28, have a clean driving record, last speeding fine was over 5 years ago, I do not live in a dodgy area and have never made a claim. Any idea what would be driving up the cost of my insurance? 2.2k is an absolute joke.
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 13/03/15 03:32 PM Posted 13/03/15 03:32 PM I went from AAMI to RAC. Excess from $1400 down to $650 and save $20 per month.Only downside is once you do engine mods I.e. tune. They will reject it if you're under 30. The guy I spoke to said I can go 300kw (engine) which a tune only would push me over that lol still rekon I could argue it out if I spoke to a manager but So will need to re address the issue whenever I finally get my tune. That was the only good thing about ammi....they said unlimited legal mods except for new turbo/supercharger, aftermarket paint job, methanol fuel or one other voiding factor that I forgot.
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/15 10:30 PM Posted 13/03/15 10:30 PM I'm 28 so that's out of the question for me. Need someone who will allow mods.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 13/03/15 11:11 PM Posted 13/03/15 11:11 PM SGIO, shanons and just car insurance gave me quotes. AAMI were doing the same thing to me with their $1200 access even though I had no claims.I went with RAC because they stuffed up with their quote and it was cheaper than Shannon's by $80.Shop around as it pays off.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/03/15 11:46 PM Posted 13/03/15 11:46 PM (edited) Guys, need some help with insurance.Insurance renewal was due recently, and I decided not to pay it because AAMI wanted to charge me just over 2k with an agreed value of 15k. Mods listed on the policy are cooler, CAI, wheels, brembos, lowered suspension and factory options (sat nav, leather and premium sound).Tried to talk to AAMI and they told me they couldn't do a better price, and told me to try elsewhere, so I did. I called up Lumley Special Vehicles, gave them the same details, told them it's garaged every night and gets driven 1-2 times per week. Their quote was a whopping 2.2k with an agreed value of 18k.FYI, just some details about me, I'm 28, have a clean driving record, last speeding fine was over 5 years ago, I do not live in a dodgy area and have never made a claim. Any idea what would be driving up the cost of my insurance? 2.2k is an absolute joke.use shannons. I pay 1400ish and 500 excess. Agreed for 27k with all mods down. Two accidents one speeding fine one reckless driving and one dui. Edited 13/03/15 11:47 PM by Bizkets is fat?
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 14/03/15 01:26 AM Posted 14/03/15 01:26 AM ^^^Needs name changed to "BAD BOY BIZKETS"cause from what I've read he's no longer "Fat"[emoji6]
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/03/15 01:52 AM Posted 14/03/15 01:52 AM (edited) Na man farking awsome bizkets will do. LolJust keep shopping I got shannons upto 27k and dropped more off my yearly. About 5 phone calls back and forth and saved more again Edited 14/03/15 02:05 AM by Bizkets is fat? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now