Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/09/14 05:20 AM Posted 27/09/14 05:20 AM Go you hawks
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/09/14 06:32 AM Posted 27/09/14 06:32 AM So obviously my car aint a ford so it's off topic..Rattling like a 80 year old after you hit a little slightly rough patch on the road.. Work mate reckons it's a control arm bush. But.. After the car has been parked in the sun and warmed up suitably it doesn't rattle.. Mechanic found nothin wrong with any of the front bushes.. And replaced the swaybar links.. Then they fell out anyway.. But he replaced them again..Still rattling.. 140thou on the clock.. Just rebush the entire thing with superpro?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/09/14 06:43 AM Posted 27/09/14 06:43 AM I heard as well as many before me the VE is just shocking for interior rattles and such so maybe chalk it up to that mate
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/09/14 09:36 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:36 AM Yeah she's a pain in the arse.. Makes that much noise inside I keep looking to pedestrians to see if they make any reaction to the noise as I go past..
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/09/14 09:38 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:38 AM Fook that's crapApparently the gen F is better Wanna B MOFO's
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/09/14 09:45 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:45 AM my brother just put 22's on his ve ss and just drove to the gold Coast from adelaide. farking hates it. I calles him a dick head but doesn't listen. :D
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/09/14 09:49 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:49 AM 22's hahahaI reckon even 20's look stupid on most cars 2
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/09/14 09:50 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:50 AM Yeah she's a pain in the arse.. Makes that much noise inside I keep looking to pedestrians to see if they make any reaction to the noise as I go past..Can't you just turn your hearing aids off? 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/09/14 09:53 AM Posted 27/09/14 09:53 AM bit of a low blow but I did lol
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 27/09/14 10:00 AM Posted 27/09/14 10:00 AM hey Butt Plug can send you PM got a electrical question.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now