BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 26/09/14 10:03 AM Posted 26/09/14 10:03 AM farken lol D....laughed so much, I pee'd a little 1
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/14 10:10 AM Posted 26/09/14 10:10 AM I'm not even going to go there don :/ 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/09/14 11:01 AM Posted 26/09/14 11:01 AM Adult nappy time old man? 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/09/14 11:06 AM Posted 26/09/14 11:06 AM don pee'd a little cause old lol. ill show you how to manage a true trac on Sunday mate. should be full stream then. lol 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 26/09/14 11:11 AM Posted 26/09/14 11:11 AM what thread was it where it was Rab getting picked on??? I'm going back there :(and Biz.....................I may still "forget" to pick you up yet..............watching youhehe 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 26/09/14 11:15 AM Posted 26/09/14 11:15 AM Turned out it wasn't me being picked on.Works better when you "forget" to take someone home afterwards rather than taking them there in the first place 5
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 26/09/14 11:30 AM Posted 26/09/14 11:30 AM (edited) Em would probably like that Rab...I'll quietly check with her Sunday morning..................shhhhhhhhhhh keep it quiet so he doesn't find out Edited 26/09/14 11:31 AM by BenDoCo
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/09/14 10:04 PM Posted 26/09/14 10:04 PM (edited) Morning f*ckers Pretty happy I just got an email confirming were in the waiting list to get our new puppy .... I've never wanted dogs to hump before haha ..... Gonna take ages though :( Who's going for who in the granny then? Edited 26/09/14 10:08 PM by Princess Fluffy
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 26/09/14 10:15 PM Posted 26/09/14 10:15 PM By granny you mean AFL final?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 22d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/09/14 10:19 PM Posted 26/09/14 10:19 PM Nah I meant the old lady race happening this arvo everyone keeps talking about 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now