Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Then I blame you.

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted (edited)

brb.. just gotta go talk to one of my mates about crippling a plane..

Though it does remind me of a massive argument with one of my bosses.. I was planning on driving out to a job site (8-9 hours on the road).. He cracked a wobbly and told me to drive to brisbane and fly to a nearby town then hire a car and drive 2 hours.. Resulting in cost savings to them for not having to pay me for 8 hours as I could get there in about 6 if I flew..

Drove to brisbane.. Checked luggage..

Went to gate.. 3 hour delay... another 3 hour delay.. oh we are just now waiting on a plane from emerald.. Anyway I spent 9 hours in the airport that day.. + 2 hours to get to airport + waiting an hour for the hire car people to turn up as I got in so late at night + 2 hour drive to site + roo in the hire car..

All of a sudden he realised it was cheaper to let me drive to site from then..

Edited by Never had any say Panda
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

but hes a manager. and they always know better

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

So the internetz news tells me that there is a countdown on to nudey images of Emma Watson coming out..

Every teenage boys wet dream is about to happen..

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

I'm spent ,

Trouble is I'm still a big kid, a teen more than thrice over.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Van is coming today, ya!! Well be here around lunch time

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Moaning all!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Afternoon freaks.

4 blackhawks just appeared at my window. Did poo a little. :ermm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Shellharbour NSW
Posted

You know you've been using your iPhone to much when you start flicking thru a car mag (whilst waiting for phone to charge) and you place your thumb and index finger on a photo and try and zoom in........... And there's that split second when you swear to yourself and wonder why it doesn't work !

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...