Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted (edited)

Since it isn't really possible for both to lose I hope swans win and buddy breaks his leg

Edit -Sorry meant Swans win

Edited by Princess Fluffy
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Shellharbour NSW
Posted

I'm pretty much over the Bunny supporters, anybody would think they haven't been in a Grand Final for 43 years!

Oh yeah.....that's right......

They haven't.....

LMFAO!!!!!!!

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I came

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Breeding these at the end of the year fluff

0EF26544-6AE5-44CC-A2FD-FA967CC13FE3.jpg

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...