Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 21/09/14 06:03 AM Posted 21/09/14 06:03 AM Farking tapatalk double post. Sorry mods!
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 21/09/14 06:04 AM Posted 21/09/14 06:04 AM (edited) I'm a tight arse......the pleasure of my company is all you get.I am wondering why I never get invited to weddings anymore thoughEdit:Phoon have a read of thishttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/89075-tapatalk-app-and-double-posting Edited 21/09/14 06:06 AM by BenDoCo
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/09/14 10:59 AM Posted 21/09/14 10:59 AM Cause you got old mate.. You'll start getting invited to funerals soon..How was everyone's weekend?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/14 11:09 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:09 AM Killer really nice and relaxing and decided an AMG c63 is not for me So close but such a lemon :(
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 11:11 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:11 AM (edited) What made you decide against it jet?Also, I've been working this weekend and it's been busy! So my weekend's been and gone, rather quickly too. Edited 21/09/14 11:12 AM by .Stripes.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/14 11:15 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:15 AM Unless its newer than ~2011 they had faulty head bolts that shear and weap coolant through out the m156 engine (6.3ltr) and typical rebuild costs getting into the 40k mark cause MB Thousands of vehicles affected and MB have zero love on parts costs So fark that
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/09/14 11:15 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:15 AM Working on a weekend.. Yikes.. I remembered why I don't do FIFO..My Friday night and recovery Saturday was massive that I was actually feeling depressed right until I realised I had another day of weekend..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 11:17 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:17 AM $40k rebuild?! Fark that! Imagine the Miami or barra you could built with $40k to play with! Sure, the rest of the car would fall apart around it...but at least those parts would be cheap to replace... 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 21/09/14 09:17 PM Posted 21/09/14 09:17 PM got a nice 35min early mark this morning. We had some toxic fumes coming through the air con in charge side we need to leave so I got changed and came home.morning ppl
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 21/09/14 09:28 PM Posted 21/09/14 09:28 PM My head hurts a lot!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now