Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 17/04/12 11:23 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:23 AM What was it FF?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/04/12 11:31 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:31 AM (edited) look closelyits my missus!she so hot, I think shes amazing! Edited 17/04/12 11:32 AM by Ford Freak 1
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 17/04/12 11:39 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:39 AM I love watching people fall over and hurt themselves. Nothing funnier.I have to go to work cause I'm contract. I don't turn up I loose the very lucrative and long contracts. Don't really have enough work for another full time staff or one with the qualifications and sercurity clearance.And divorced two kids, mortgage......
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/04/12 11:58 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:58 AM You need what jet got after his divorce,,, I Sugga mumma that puts out,.,, que fluffer hahaha
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/04/12 01:56 PM Posted 17/04/12 01:56 PM Thanks guys.From what I'm being told the *beep* who stabbed him is lucky to be behind bars. So many people want him dead. I no how u are feeling right now adie and I feel for your loss. Its a really hard thing to fathom when someone you no losers there life but az time goes on you will find peace and u will no that he is ok.Az for sick days wat r they im in the same boat only a team of 2. Im forced to work when im ligit doped out on flu tablets which makes a already dangerous job a potentialy deadly one. 1 siky in 20mnths
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/12 07:19 PM Posted 17/04/12 07:19 PM Morning all, top of the day to you all.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/04/12 07:44 PM Posted 17/04/12 07:44 PM Morning Pazz, Morning all.watching the premier league because I can't find the cricket
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 17/04/12 07:48 PM Posted 17/04/12 07:48 PM Morning. All this sick talk has got to me, up since 330 with a raging headache.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/12 08:20 PM Posted 17/04/12 08:20 PM SHP, get of the premier league and on the champions league on ESPN, Bayen Munich and Real Madrid is where it's at. Can understand now why players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi get paid so much. Farking brilliant with there feet.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 17/04/12 08:24 PM Posted 17/04/12 08:24 PM only got free to air, not home enough to justify and more. Plus gives me an excuse to go to one of the pubs and watch it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now