Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

f*ck yeah I'm getting on the roids :training:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'm leaving it here as not very long ago I had a go at Admin and got a warning from a interstate mod.

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Soft lol.... Much like your inadequate girth hahaha

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yep soft after, PG 13 so cannot finish what I want to say. Sorry fluff no more dirty talk.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Test doesnt drop with age.. This pic os a perfect example

fdd57006.jpg

that's because he got on the roids. hahahah

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Guy who runs the gym we go to is 55 and looks like that.

Obsessed is the word fat people use for people who train and look after themselves.

We call it dedication!

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Lol was gonna say the same pazz,, reminds me of him.. Hes way darker though

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Ah feel the love in here!

They are discussing schlong size...do you really want to feel the love... :idhitit:

Yep soft after, PG 13 so cannot finish what I want to say. Sorry fluff no more dirty talk.

No no keep it up Pazz it'll just make it that much easier for us....

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted (edited)
Yep soft after, PG 13 so cannot finish what I want to say. Sorry fluff no more dirty talk.

.................rip VOT.

PS. Doing a pooh in the tincan. Generator we have has exhaust facing dunny 2m away.....pretty farkin fumey O_@

Edited by Shyfrd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...