Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/12 03:19 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:19 AM (edited) No I'm not. Not a violent person ask anyone who has met me. You be surprised Dags how nice I can be, and am. And what Paulie said Dags. Edited 18/04/12 03:21 AM by PAZZOnegger
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 18/04/12 03:24 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:24 AM Lol amen pazz. Nice bloke in person. Just a flog on forums. HahahahYou have to go on more cruises to prove your point pazz lol
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/04/12 03:28 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:28 AM I don't plan on crossing paths with Pazz.... Unless you want me to be your sponsor at "small girths anonymous".
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/04/12 03:30 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:30 AM Although I suppose since there's 9.5" you could fold it in half and make a 4.75" in length And 1 whole inch wide!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/04/12 03:31 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:31 AM No worries just me reading to much into things.<-
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/04/12 03:33 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:33 AM Pazz wouldn't be the only guy on here hoping to come across fluffa one day
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 18/04/12 03:43 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:43 AM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My thoughts exactly
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/12 03:53 AM Posted 18/04/12 03:53 AM No worries just me reading to much into things.<- Mate comes with old age and know how you feel, if you ever get the fitness bug pm me and will show you the ropes. Freeze and Staino have, should be charging them.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/12 04:09 AM Posted 18/04/12 04:09 AM Pazzo you'd be interested in something the missus is involved in at the moment.. It's a study of males and eating habits.. (I don't think I'm a part of the study ). It's showing that dependent on weight fellas require a certain amount of protein per day and that they will consume food until this protein intake is achieved.. The funny thing is that they'll eat anything and if it doesn't satisfy the bodies demand for protein they'll keep eating until it's satisfied..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/12 04:09 AM Posted 18/04/12 04:09 AM You will never charge me because im your paisano.. Plus you pay for me to come remember lol..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now