JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/04/12 11:55 AM Posted 18/04/12 11:55 AM ohhhhh narrrrrrrrrr paulie
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/04/12 11:57 AM Posted 18/04/12 11:57 AM Anyone?ive actualy done that before,,, but it was only about 15m in the air and I had a harness on... lol...its sooooo hard to get seated on the top by only holing onto those pegs... trust me
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/04/12 12:57 PM Posted 18/04/12 12:57 PM cruzn in the is250 f sports mad little car 1
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 18/04/12 06:32 PM Posted 18/04/12 06:32 PM (edited) just cannot happen as the cock is a muscle! Don't know where your reading this sh*t from Buf but you better stop.I wanna know where you read THAT from!!! im off to the gym to work on the cock pushups! Edited 18/04/12 06:34 PM by The Outsider
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 18/04/12 07:04 PM Posted 18/04/12 07:04 PM Wakey Wakey
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 18/04/12 07:09 PM Posted 18/04/12 07:09 PM (edited) Morning all. Sorry has muscle fibres through out, and you can actually train to be stronger. Edited 18/04/12 07:12 PM by PAZZOnegger
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/04/12 08:05 PM Posted 18/04/12 08:05 PM Morning all,As for that bloke cliimbing the post, I'd do it. used to be chit scared of heights but now I love it.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/12 08:24 PM Posted 18/04/12 08:24 PM (edited) Morning fellas, Gotta head down to the airport soon.. P.S.. If you're interested in Tower Climbing watch the link below.. Going down would be worse.. http://www.liveleak.com/e/07b_1284580365Should mention that it does make some people a bit sick watching this.. (Apparently heights do this to women?) Edited 18/04/12 08:26 PM by Porno Panda
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/04/12 08:33 PM Posted 18/04/12 08:33 PM have to base jump off that I reckon, getting down would suck
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/12 08:39 PM Posted 18/04/12 08:39 PM Thought base jumping would be the ideal way down but doesn't look like they are wearing chutes though.. imagine dropping your spanner.. Suck if it hit your car at the base
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now