The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 11d

Oh and about girth... I'm not doubting Paz has a 9.5" but it's only 1/2" wide so it's pretty avrgage... Kinda like being poked with a long twig... Well so freakys mum told me lol

Edited by Fluffy Mc D
  • Like 1

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 23d

yeah but didn't freaky's mum have pazzo and staino at the same time? 2 guys and she experienced a 1/2" total girth.. Assuming they are fairly even.. that's 1/4" each..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d

yeah but didn't freaky's mum have pazzo and staino at the same time? 2 guys and she experienced a 1/2" total girth.. Assuming they are fairly even.. that's 1/4" each..

Don't forget Henz. It's knobs like Buf who read or have been told by someone that's what happens. Oh steroids do this, steroids do that. If over 30 you will actually benefit from them. As of age 27 up your testosterone levels drop a percentage every year, it's why men age, if you replace what you have lost and a little more you will feel 21 again. Guys lose sex drive early some late, add a bit of Test to levels to balance out and you can do more of everything. You cannot test humans with drugs so no one knows if there good or bad for you, it's just assumptions these so called experts think. Don't understand why people look down on them and not alcohol, there drink drivers, liver problems, kidney problems, people who drink a lot look much older that people who don't. You don't see a Steroid guy jumping ins car and wiping out a family at 3in the morning like a drink driver? But no it's ok because it's legal. Tell that to the other familiy members.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 29d

The stigma with steroids shrinking the old fella is not true, your old fella cannot shrink its just cannot happen as the cock is a muscle!

almost, but not quite Pazzo, cock is a big sponge, not a muscle. It fills with blood to become erect.

For those who don't believe me - visit puff the magic dragon and have a measure (GIRTH and length) gauranteed impovements due to increased blood pressure. Please note, SHP does not condone the use of Mary Jane for anything other than this experiment.

Pazzo is right about testosterone output reducing with age, it starts off gradually but will increase exponentially. Most men don't think about it or realise it could be a cause of problems, these problems are not just confined to the bedroom, many mens health issues can be caused by low testosterone levels.