MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 25/06/18 10:37 AM Posted 25/06/18 10:37 AM I accidentally bought a 2004 corolla for $500. Please help 1 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/06/18 10:39 AM Posted 25/06/18 10:39 AM you seriously need help...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/18 12:46 AM Posted 26/06/18 12:46 AM morning all, happy Tuesday
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/06/18 12:50 AM Posted 26/06/18 12:50 AM 14 hours ago, MattyP said: I accidentally bought a 2004 corolla for $500. Please help man they look so nice don't they! First things first, you need to measure the engine bay to see if it's possible to fit a barra to it. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 26/06/18 01:14 AM Posted 26/06/18 01:14 AM 21 hours ago, Ezy2Confuze said: Oh yeah, also bought this little thing for the home test environment, which needs updating. Am tempted to get one to upgrade the 10+ year old server I'm running. Did you use the discount code for the 10% off?
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 26/06/18 02:27 AM Posted 26/06/18 02:27 AM Poor thing wasn’t serviced for 30000km, 20psi in every tyre, alignment was 7mm out, oil was off the dipstick, the exterior hadn’t been washed in a long time but fixed all those things and it’s absolutely mint. Not really keen to keep it though.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/06/18 03:33 AM Posted 26/06/18 03:33 AM ^Sounds a lot like my GF's car. I literally HEARD her tyres were flat as she was reversing out of the garage one morning and suggested she may want to check the pressures...to which she admitted she probably wasn't going to do that as she doesn't know how. Week later she got a flat battery and had the RAC come out so I asked her to get them to pump up the tyres for her (I was away for work this whole time). Have since found out that it hasn't been serviced in a couple of years - so that's on my list of things to get sorted out... 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 26/06/18 07:51 AM Posted 26/06/18 07:51 AM How sh*t do normal tyres look on FGs, seen a few around today.Pretty funny in the utes, needs 295+.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/06/18 08:58 AM Posted 26/06/18 08:58 AM fair dinkum... stock wheels and tyres are super average, for the most part haha, but super practical...
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 26/06/18 09:28 AM Posted 26/06/18 09:28 AM I have stockies on mine have an intermittent problem smoke seems to be issuing from the rear wheel arches think I have pinned it down to some sort of tire problem have actually found small pieces of rubber stuck all over the inner guard I think I will need to visit the tire shop and sort it out 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now