Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 01/06/18 12:47 AM Posted 01/06/18 12:47 AM Go and eat some worm BCB 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 01/06/18 12:58 AM Posted 01/06/18 12:58 AM On 28/05/2018 at 5:41 PM, Ezy2Confuze said: Got into work today and started "Dave's Detective Mode". Found out the only person work had in was a plumber for a leak in the roof who turned up after 5PM, which counted him out. Confirmed with the managing agents this was the case. The person parked next to me left at 12:05 so her spot was free and I suspected someone not used to our parking spaces - which are extremely tight - scraped the car whilst trying to reverse into her spot. Then one staff member mentioned a white Fiat van with BUFFMAN number plates parked next to another staff members car. Now originally I was looking for a tradie because I thought the white powder was plaster, I just went online and there's a Buff Man car detailing 1 street across from where I work http://www.thebuffman.com.au and from what I have been told he was detailing some of the lawyers cars from one of other tenancys in our building. As I was told this late in the day I didn't get to check with the other tenancy if they had someone on Friday but you can bet it's my first priority tomorrow morning. Dude!!!!!! When you find the guy, he should pay your double the price for fixing it. Black mail the Kunt for a hit and run. Tell him you gonna report him to the cops. He should also provide you with free services for a whole damn year. I hate them kunts that do that sh*t as I have had it happen twice already and both times, I nailed them to the cross. Especially people who work in the same building as me. Just because they work at the same company does't mean they don't have to own up. Detective work can be nasty, but it has to be done. I just hope the *beep* didn't buff out any proof from his car.
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/06/18 07:03 AM Posted 01/06/18 07:03 AM Fitted some goodride sport RS tyres to the g6 For a cheap as tyre they hook up wellThat's what I use they are killer for the price. Very noisy though
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/06/18 07:24 AM Posted 01/06/18 07:24 AM Noisy as fudge but they look the goods in a 285 and grip well so far
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/06/18 07:30 PM Posted 01/06/18 07:30 PM It must be time for a coffee or 10.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 01/06/18 09:40 PM Posted 01/06/18 09:40 PM Bloody hell Puff - shit the bed?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/06/18 10:03 PM Posted 01/06/18 10:03 PM Probably would if I had 10 cups. 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/06/18 10:13 PM Posted 01/06/18 10:13 PM Good morning from Denmark (south west WA). Currently 8° with a max of 18° today. GF has booked is a wine tour for the day, so looking forward to that. They pick us up from our accommodation and drive is round up do a bunch of tastings, should be good! 3
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/06/18 01:11 AM Posted 02/06/18 01:11 AM sounds like hell to me, Dan, but hopefully you enjoy it morning all, happy Saturday
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/06/18 01:24 AM Posted 02/06/18 01:24 AM Noisy as fudge but they look the goods in a 285 and grip well so farYeh complete rip off of the kuhmo ku36 tread pattern Haha. Wonder if they are as noisy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now