k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/05/18 11:46 PM Posted 28/05/18 11:46 PM I like your logic 1
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 29/05/18 01:12 AM Posted 29/05/18 01:12 AM Haha I might try that. And if someone at work hears me muttering "I'm doing it for the skids" I'll claim I said "kids".
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/05/18 11:28 PM Posted 29/05/18 11:28 PM morning all, happy Wednesday
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 30/05/18 09:52 PM Posted 30/05/18 09:52 PM howdy Keithy. Happy days car went yesterday new own was very happy with the car and amazed with the power. I said my power is at the lower end of modded T's Anyway I did go shopping new roof rack for the ranger and a little something for me. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/05/18 12:02 AM Posted 31/05/18 12:02 AM morning all, happy Thursday office day, yay such a shame, eh, Az...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/05/18 06:35 AM Posted 31/05/18 06:35 AM Fixed the mower, mowed the grass, got attacked by flying pieces of brick. All in all a good day.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/05/18 06:39 AM Posted 31/05/18 06:39 AM did it hurt?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/05/18 06:45 AM Posted 31/05/18 06:45 AM Not really. More of a shock than anything. One piece smacked me in the chest and another put a teensy hole in my arm. I probably should have done a better walk around.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/05/18 07:14 AM Posted 31/05/18 07:14 AM See what happens with no JSA/JHA. Did you event complete a take 5. On the plane. Window seat home for you. 1 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/05/18 07:22 AM Posted 31/05/18 07:22 AM Thongs for foot cover and squints for eye protection is all I need. I'll upgrade all of that tomorrow when I whipper snip cos that thing tries to kill me every time. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now