k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/06/18 11:15 PM Posted 06/06/18 11:15 PM morning all, happy Thursday
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/06/18 12:09 AM Posted 07/06/18 12:09 AM Morning. Is it fly-out day yet?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/06/18 12:13 AM Posted 07/06/18 12:13 AM I'm sure it would be for somebody...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/06/18 11:25 PM Posted 07/06/18 11:25 PM morning all, happy Friday
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/06/18 04:00 AM Posted 08/06/18 04:00 AM (edited) just finished a course at one of those places where everybody passes no matter what. was funny when I said this to the guy next to me who was used to the legit training centers where everything is hell strict. pretty funny cause everyone was already doing the work that you needed this ticket to do... Edited 08/06/18 04:00 AM by skidxr6t
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/06/18 05:04 AM Posted 08/06/18 05:04 AM Pretty much how I'm feeling right now about the Project Management post-coursework I'm trying to finish off. I'd understand how it could potentially provide some useful information if you've never been involved in any form of project in your life, but given my entire job revolved around overseeing the mines drilling operations I find it all pretty tedious, especially having to try and capture stuff the way they want it presented 1
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 08/06/18 06:53 AM Posted 08/06/18 06:53 AM Did a cert 3 boilermaker course to be qualified to work in a particular ship yard.Had previously worked 8 years in a shipyard as a boilermaker on various projects, even Navy boats.(am qualified sheet metal engineer)Did pride myself in 100% marks while doing the cert 3Got a question wrong Turned out I actually had the right answer, just not the actual word that some desk jockey had come up with.The major problem with that course was the lack of RPL recognitionOne part of the course had me describing how to use a centre punch Very frustrating [emoji39]
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/06/18 10:00 PM Posted 08/06/18 10:00 PM Morning all. Don't think I went to sleep until after 1am...up at 4:45am...feeling pretty farking amazing right now Skip the cup this morning, just hook the coffee straight up to my veins
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/06/18 10:53 PM Posted 08/06/18 10:53 PM damn that sucks mr stripes... just made myself a coffee with two shots mmmmm. browsing gumtree this morning looking for some bigger wheels for the lux so I can snap some CV's. not sure what the go is if I can fit 33's.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/06/18 11:36 PM Posted 08/06/18 11:36 PM I think I'm up to my 3rd or 4th coffee...I've lost count already...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now