Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/08/15 09:07 PM Posted 28/08/15 09:07 PM Fluff ,that is one sinister looking Bat Biatch, phwooooorr
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/15 01:25 AM Posted 30/08/15 01:25 AM Jet got the picsso did I !!!thanks JET
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/08/15 02:01 AM Posted 30/08/15 02:01 AM Liar The only thing u got was bum Fharked by a car full of blokes last night Bahahh 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/08/15 02:04 AM Posted 30/08/15 02:04 AM LOL
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/08/15 03:52 AM Posted 30/08/15 03:52 AM So in my search for a cheap, runabout/track day car that I don't care if I kill..I am now down to two choices.Toyota Caldina Gt-4VW Golf GTI
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/08/15 04:01 AM Posted 30/08/15 04:01 AM GTiGo the GTi
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/08/15 04:17 AM Posted 30/08/15 04:17 AM Gti ftw
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/08/15 04:27 AM Posted 30/08/15 04:27 AM Yeah this GTI isn't that cool.. Not sure whether the salesman is a muppet or not but apparently it's only front wheel drive?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/08/15 04:45 AM Posted 30/08/15 04:45 AM Ummm GTI's are only FWD
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 30/08/15 04:51 AM Posted 30/08/15 04:51 AM Golf R is the AWD version
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now