Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/08/15 07:28 AM Posted 30/08/15 07:28 AM Fantastic car But just don't drive like a rexxy or evo for track workYes awd But don't corner like one imo
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 30/08/15 09:29 PM Posted 30/08/15 09:29 PM Morning people
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 30/08/15 10:16 PM Posted 30/08/15 10:16 PM Moaning ladies!
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/08/15 10:27 PM Posted 30/08/15 10:27 PM Day off. You beauty. Might even have the next two days off sickies.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/08/15 10:31 PM Posted 30/08/15 10:31 PM Feel like pure anus today And have a full day of work til late gheyyyy
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/08/15 10:34 PM Posted 30/08/15 10:34 PM That sucks.I think I am working half a day today.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 30/08/15 10:35 PM Posted 30/08/15 10:35 PM Screw u pandy On the plus side they built a cibo on the way to my work So good coffee is better than nothing this morning I guess lol
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 31/08/15 12:03 AM Posted 31/08/15 12:03 AM Fook!!I have a course on at the Uni from 17:30-21:00Kill me! It is going to be a long day!
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/08/15 01:32 AM Posted 31/08/15 01:32 AM All this talk of wrx's makes me feel I wish I'd bought one instead of the Honda...amateur. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/08/15 03:01 AM Posted 31/08/15 03:01 AM I did look at a civic type r. But decided against it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now