Joke Of The Day

XRSICKT

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 17d

This bloke was complaining to his mates about not having sex after his divorce so they suggested he get a sex doll,good idea he said, so he goes the sex shop and buys one,and rushes home to give it a go,he pumps it up and recons he has been duded,so goes pack to the sex shop and calls the bloke a dick head and says its no good ,the shop keeper says ,whats wrong with it WHATS WRONG WITH IT, he barks ,for a start its bald ,got no tits, and has a 10'' inch dick!!!!!

The shop keeper says your the dick head ,you have the bloody thing inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. J K.

• 4 weeks later...
  • To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 17d

Japanese Sex..............

A Japanese couple is having an argument over ways of performing highly erotic sex:

Husband: Sukitaki.

Wife replies: Kowanini!

Husband says: Toka a anji rodi roumi yakoo!

Wife on her knees literally begging: Mimi nakoundinda tinkouji!

Husband replies angrily: Na miaou kina tim kouji!

I can't believe you just sat and tried to read this. As if you understand Japanese!

Unbelievable!

I knew you would read anything as long as it is about sex.

You need help!!

• Like 3

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 8m 10d

ROBBYS sitting on the train across from a busty blonde wearing a tinyminiskirt, he can't help but stare, and notices she isn't wearing any underwear. the blonde sees him staring and ask, "excuse me, but are you looking at my vagina?""yes I'm sorry," robby replies. "its quite alright, " smiles the woman."it's very talented- watch this.I'll make it blow a kiss to you."sure enough, the vagina blows him a kiss.robby's fascinated and ask what else the wonder snatch can do."I can also make it wink." says the woman. robbys jaw drops as the smoo winks at him."come sit next to me sweetheart"suggests the women, patting the seat."would you like to stick two fingers in it?"stunned, robby replies, " you're kidding- you mean it can farking whistle too?"

Edited by BiZkets
  • Like 1

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m

ok that was a let down masda...

so ill give you a proper japanese sex joke-

a guy is in japan for the first time with a new company, and feels a little horny. so he heads to the whore house and hires a hooker.

well he's in to it and she starts moaning "MAI WA! MAI WAI!..... so he thinks to himself 'she seems to be enjoying it! must mean 'very good! very good!

---------------

next day he's doing a PR day on the golf course with his new japanese boss- and the boss hits a hole in one. "MAi WAI!" he says- "MAi WAI!"

hi boss turns to him and says.........

wait for it..........

"what you mean wrong hole???"

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 7d
As the weeks go by, Its good to see that countries around the world are helping in the search for the kidnapped Nigerian school girls.

America is sending in the CIA, England is sending in MI5, and Australia is sending Rolf Harris.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9d

Ahhhh for farks sake

I got a cupla giggles up until the last farken post..........sad thing is that I read half of it before I realised.

Doh!

• Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 2m

Lets get this back on track with something I pretended to read off one of those crappy Christmas cracker jokes during the holidays:

How do they separate the men from the boys in the Navy?

With a crowbar.

Edited by stubbietubbie
  • Like 1