Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/08/06 02:07 PM Posted 11/08/06 02:07 PM Dag's Delivery Service is heading for the border (Albury) Sunday the 20th August for a member here if anyone wants to tag along and rack up a few FBT k's. 10am Departure from Bacchus Marsh out across Razorback to Gisbourne upto Kilmore and onto the Hume until Albury.←Love to Daz, but my problem is too many K's now
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 8m 4d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/06 10:59 PM Posted 14/08/06 10:59 PM Mid month in September, 16/17th would be gret for me for a cruise as the misses comes back from OS a few days after
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/08/06 04:01 AM Posted 15/08/06 04:01 AM Mid month in September, 16/17th would be gret for me for a cruise as the misses comes back from OS a few days after ←Hi Guys,I was thinking just that. Sunday 17 September looks like a good date for a cruise. I did the a recce of the Flowerdale run the other day and it's a good one - sealed roads and some mildly curvey bits.Rough Trip Details11:00am Meeting Point 1 - Shell Servo heading west just before Westgate Bridge and take Western Ring Road to Hume Freeway11:30am Meeting Point 2 - Great Divide Rest Area Hume Highway northbound12:00pm Flowerdale1:00pm Kinglake with lunch at the Great Wombat Cafe there (Wood fire pizzas, open fireplace, etc)2:30pm Yarra GlenAbout 260km round trip from where I live. About 4 hours. Obviously less or more depending on where you join and leave us.Would this be of interest to anyone?
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/08/06 07:33 AM Posted 15/08/06 07:33 AM I'm in Gary.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/08/06 11:50 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:50 AM I'm in Gary.←*beep* Freudian slip
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/08/06 11:59 AM Posted 15/08/06 11:59 AM Now that you mention it...http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22861&view=findpost&p=421917
gogo Member of team Kittens Member 609 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Location: Melbourne Posted 16/08/06 08:37 AM Posted 16/08/06 08:37 AM probably - if car is on the road...
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/08/06 08:46 AM Posted 16/08/06 08:46 AM I'd like to gauge a bit of interest from people who would consider being part of a FordXR6Turbo.com club display at the SpringNats this year?There's also individual events to enter such as the dyno challenge and go to whoa.I think we would have a real good chance of taking out best club. In the event that we did win the prize money (amount to be announced) would be divided up amougst the entrants.I'm ideally looking for cars that are modified both mechanically and visually.I will also talk to Performance Ford Magazine about using one of our monthly FordXR6Turbo.com articles (first issue out now!) to cover this event.What does everyone think?
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/08/06 09:43 AM Posted 16/08/06 09:43 AM I'll defnetly be going if I don't have to work. Mines only stock but I'm going to enter any way. It's only like an extra $100 then you can park in the good car park and have a run on the dyno. But yeah I'd be keen to do somthing as a club, you have to have at least one stocker to show what they start out like before the obsession gets hold
saiken Member 17 Member For: 20y 2m 25d Location: Melbourne Posted 17/08/06 08:50 AM Posted 17/08/06 08:50 AM (edited) Fastfords.org has a BBQ and cruise that weekend.... its been in the cruise section for a fair while now... and has been planned since early july....LINK Edited 17/08/06 08:52 AM by saiken
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now