Jump to content

saiken

Member
  • Posts

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

Contact Methods

Profile Information

  • Location
    Melbourne
  • Interests
    Fast Fords Car Club - Vic Cruise Mod
  1. hey guy, cruise was great fun, had to leave early as I had somethings to do before going out to the city tonight. sure a few saw me go off the road for a bit , but luckly its all visual damage and the front bar will be fine . I think im very lucky hope to see you guys on the next cruise
  2. cancelled due to lack of interest.... sorry guys, hopefully ill be on the kinglake cruise the following weekend.
  3. hmmmm..... I have an event on that weekend.... but I should be able to get off early on sunday, and meet you guys at Kinglake at lunch time, then join for the rest of the cruise. Because ill be in diamond creek... so yeah, just shoot up the kinglake road and bamm should be all good :D
  4. Yo, the cruise will be on Saturday the 16th of september, meeting at 2pm at Heathdale Glen Orden wet lands in Werribee a map has been attached and we hope to see you there.
  5. thanks guys, hopefully we will still some of you guys at our cruise , cause ill probabley still goto the 24th one with you guys might not be turbo yet... .but the EF will one day
  6. if you guys arent going to consider moving your event.... do you think we could just tag along
  7. normaly I wouldnt bother... the only reason I said something was because I had put a post in your forums.... and have interest from your members, including a moderator... **Dagabond**
  8. and EFGhiar is working on the route, and where we will have the BBQ
  9. we have: Saiken Anton EFGhiar 1993_EBII_S kyro_02 YTMONT TX5DUP Kensai then the guys that have posted interest in here
  10. Fastfords.org has a BBQ and cruise that weekend.... its been in the cruise section for a fair while now... and has been planned since early july.... LINK
  11. We have 12 ppl interested so far :D , which would be a nice turn-out for our first Melb event. :'( dont do that..... we have been planning since..... start of july
  12. I live in kinglake..... which is like..... north eastern suburbs........ so its far for me to
  13. DETAILS ARE IN.... kinda Date: Saturday the 16th of September, 2006 Time: Meet at 2:00pm Location: In Werribe.... Still to be Decided
  14. will do for sure. waiting for my guy in werribee to confirm the location... so if you know of a good place I would be glad to hear from you.... cause that's all im waiting on before I set the dates
  15. The cruise is still on the go, but we are still looking for an appropriate location.
×
×
  • Create New...