Jump to content

C.S.I

Member
  • Posts

    651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C.S.I

  1. What about rwkw output yesterday, what were the results ?? You may get valve bounce, but at what power was that ?? Good Luck with it
  2. I was talking fwkw for the poor bloke. And it would be good if he could make the Journey to Perth, just so then he would be hooked, and another Edit $old :-) Alan
  3. One word, EDIT $1500 or so tuned !! and 300kW.
  4. Any more updates ?? No Idea of my boost or AFR's. Only got a graph of k/w and N's (POS). Alan. Theres a couple of Edit only cars in the 12's now with nothing but Edit, so a 14 is unbeleivably , tuner should be shot!
  5. C.S.I

    Bent Rods..

    Nice to see Ford doing the right thing when required Would be real nice to know what they said caused the issue in the 1st place.
  6. I don't beleive HPF tune Unichips, think they supplied and tuned Xede's before Edit, so one would 'assume' Edit
  7. So how do they get the sucker to fit in the 1st place, thay cant possibly match a Expensive Daewoo body shape, can they??
  8. No problems with Netspace DSL
  9. What the hell, I'll post too.
  10. The Edit is firmware, it cannot be erased by removing the battery. As the stock tune would not be deleted either Something else wrong me thinks.
  11. There is a mag over here called "ZOO" on sale at the moment cobra,with some nice pic's of her too Chooka <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Got a scanner
  12. You left out the V8 owners - Wish I'd bought a Turbo
  13. Never had an issue with my Home Made Jobbie. I don't think it made squat difference, except a little more induction noise. Edit: Mine only had the stock filter.
  14. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark, are you for real
  15. I'm with Blueboost, as far as 2 similar T's with dissimilar power. Gotta be much more than 1 car length in it. You traval a long way in 0.5 or 0.6 secs at 100mph+ Alan
  16. Good Luck Sixfan, sorry to hear so many troubles with your T. Hope you have better luck if you go the Phoon one day.
  17. Tell him my 12.98 was stock everything, but Edit and CAI. Still had the spare and baby seat in the back. Tyres still had 35psi in em, and 3/4 tank of BP Ultimate. Mk2 Auto, if that helps.
  18. As per my first post, with just Custom Edit and CAI, best of 12.98, average over 5 runs (at my 1 and only meet) was exactly [email protected]. I could've stalled a poofteenth higher, but was trying to keep the gearbox happy (if that is really possible) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just a quick question how much boost were you running when u got that time? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have NFI. Never got a boost graph from HPF, only Power and Torque (in N), whatever the f&*k that means. (Stupid Dyno software) I would assume around 9 or 10PSI, but I am just guessing. I was only stalling to 2000, as I was trying to keep the gearbox intact, although maybe the only damage done by stalling it higher would be the tyres via wheelspin
  19. I've got cousins up there on hols'. Were due to leave on Tuesday, but bolted this arvo for a flight back to Melbourne. Enjoy the weather
  20. Debadged looks But I paid too much for my Turbo, that I felt it was sacrilidge to remove the XR6 or Turbo badges The bonnet bulge should be left for the V8's. There owners have to feel good about something
  21. I use limewire - seems OK, but every second files a trojan or the like. Hint: Make sure you have a VERY, VERY GOOD Virus Scanner Operating while downloading anything from these PTP proggies. I'll only use em in a Virtual Machine nowadays. Virus City :-) Cant tust anyone. Seems trying to 'evaluate' software is getting harder and harder
  22. Give me a Territory any day. Preferrably blown
  23. that's pretty bloody good I reckon. Its certainly begins the law of deminishing returns soon after this level
  24. As per my first post, with just Custom Edit and CAI, best of 12.98, average over 5 runs (at my 1 and only meet) was exactly [email protected]. I could've stalled a poofteenth higher, but was trying to keep the gearbox happy (if that is really possible)
  25. Bring on something interesting. Where's the Test Cricket telecast
×
×
  • Create New...