El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 02/11/18 11:36 AM Posted 02/11/18 11:36 AM My car is black and needs a wash every two to four hours to stop it looking dirty.FTFY
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/11/18 11:43 AM Posted 02/11/18 11:43 AM Sounds about right.
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 6m Posted 02/11/18 05:42 PM Posted 02/11/18 05:42 PM 12 hours ago, Puffwagon said: I live in a similarly dusty place in the mid north of South Australia. I'm interested to see how your efforts translate into keeping the car clean in those conditions. My car is black and needs a wash every two to four days to stop it looking dirty. I know your pain Nath. Silhouette black is a painful colour to own. Looks nice clean for about a day after washing and a good chamois. A good Northerly blows and layer of dust coats my car, And its time to wash it again. #SilhouetteblackLYF.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/11/18 10:17 PM Posted 03/11/18 10:17 PM Hey mate I just seen you’ve sent mea PM but I’ve also read you’ve got it under control car looks amazing and there was a certain little fluffy thing that used to have exactly what youve got that hooked me in big time ! #thosewerethedays
SIMBAD Legacy Donating Member 150 Member For: 14y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Tumut Posted 05/11/18 09:02 AM Author Posted 05/11/18 09:02 AM Lol cheers jet. if there’s anything in that pm I sent you that you that you would recommend for me to use feel free to let me know. Your input would be valuable. ps. I may be after a compressor cover from you still at this point as I think I’ll be ready for tuning before my brother changes his set up on his f6. So if you don’t mind pm’ing me prices that would be sweet.
SIMBAD Legacy Donating Member 150 Member For: 14y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Tumut Posted 05/11/18 09:19 AM Author Posted 05/11/18 09:19 AM Had another shower today so I had a wet car when I jumped in To take off for work this evening. I took a couple quick snaps of the bonnet to try and capture the self cleaning affect I spoke off before. As the water beads rolled back towards the windscreen they noticeably got dirtier until they flung off. This was at 50kph. After a 10 minute drive at 100kph to work I took this photo pulling up to the boom gate to access the car park: And interesting off topic thing I seen on Facebook the other day from a place in Wagga that I though was cool: 1
SIMBAD Legacy Donating Member 150 Member For: 14y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Tumut Posted 07/11/18 07:53 AM Author Posted 07/11/18 07:53 AM Apparently a earlier model PW surge tank delivered for $220 worth it?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,120 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/11/18 08:34 AM Posted 07/11/18 08:34 AM Seems a reasonable price to me.
SIMBAD Legacy Donating Member 150 Member For: 14y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Tumut Posted 07/11/18 09:17 AM Author Posted 07/11/18 09:17 AM Lol good because I’ve bought it. Now to make sure I actually receive it. just wasn’t sure if it was a knock off or something. But he assured me it was their earlier model tanks (2012ish) before they went to internal pumps then back to external pumps.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/11/18 12:18 AM Posted 10/11/18 12:18 AM Its not process west, and I dont think its plazmaman. Its a knock off... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now