discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/12/16 05:44 AM Posted 08/12/16 05:44 AM Will do on the way to office xmas party this arvo, virtual reality gaming joint. 4 player VR zombie killing should be awesome! Also some racing games on the cards
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/16 12:52 AM Author Posted 10/12/16 12:52 AM Has everybody got their CG Locks that I said I'd shipped out above? 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/12/16 01:09 AM Posted 10/12/16 01:09 AM Got them cheers 1
espoig Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 12y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mundaring Posted 10/12/16 01:13 AM Posted 10/12/16 01:13 AM Not yet, but I live in the middle of nowhere so post normally takes a while
espoig Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 12y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mundaring Posted 12/12/16 08:20 AM Posted 12/12/16 08:20 AM Cheers mate, rocked up today 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 12/12/16 08:31 AM Posted 12/12/16 08:31 AM Mine arrived today, thanks. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 12/12/16 08:38 AM Posted 12/12/16 08:38 AM Dying to hear reports on if they're any good. Mine took a bit to get used to, but I love it.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/12/16 09:30 AM Posted 12/12/16 09:30 AM Have had some limited spirited driving with it in and really enjoyed the increased anchoring. I also found it improves my posture in the car! Great value in the group buy, no doubt about it. 5
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/16 11:31 AM Posted 12/12/16 11:31 AM Definitely improves the posture, that's for sure. I have such bone-y hips that it digs in pretty hard, though, so I have to loosen it if I'm going for a reasonably lengthy drive on cruise control
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/12/16 11:41 AM Posted 12/12/16 11:41 AM It felt great the few times I was able to really corner hard. I cornered so hard that the 3 month old ball joint on the lower right arm is now leaking grease and car's in shop again having it replaced (entire lower arms both sides in fact due to needing oversize joints). If that's not proof of improved performance I don't know what is! 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now