Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 12/12/16 11:42 AM Posted 12/12/16 11:42 AM I used to pull the slide off for day to day driving - have gotten use to keeping it on, pulling it taut and using the release to let it off when I pull up. If it's on the hip bones then it's up too high
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/16 11:42 AM Posted 12/12/16 11:42 AM I know exactly how much to warm up the tires now for optimum grip, too Can't get it any lower... too skinny, probably.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 12/12/16 11:43 AM Posted 12/12/16 11:43 AM Sit more upright? Or - more importantly - grow a gut I have the perfect physique for the povo harness - you could try to emulate mine 23 minutes ago, -Stever- said: If that's not proof of improved performance I don't know what is! But will it do a burnout? 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/12/16 12:38 PM Posted 12/12/16 12:38 PM I was rapidly getting used to leaving it on - slight struggle to clip it in, but I think not needing to release it and re-tighten it all the time will be a little better for the belt, maybe? Agree that a larger butt would help it sit lower on my hips - squats for safety! 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/16 12:40 PM Posted 12/12/16 12:40 PM haha good logic. I have got used to using my finger to depress the 'loosen' tab when I'm pulling it across to plug the belt into the clasp. Then tighten immediately again (used to do that all of the time, anyway, so nothing new there)
espoig Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 12y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mundaring Posted 13/12/16 08:42 AM Posted 13/12/16 08:42 AM Very good first impression, corners feel alot nicer now, just need to go on a more spirited drive now to really try them out 3
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/12/16 09:48 AM Author Posted 15/12/16 09:48 AM Hey I can always see if we can do a Round 2 Group Buy considering Chrissy's coming up. I've already reserved 3 of mine as pressies 1
[THOMMO] Member 94 Member For: 10y 3m 22d Posted 16/12/16 06:48 AM Posted 16/12/16 06:48 AM ive got mine too just forgot to log in for feedback, will test them out soon 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 17/12/16 04:54 PM Posted 17/12/16 04:54 PM Update - missus loves the improved cornering as well hahaha It's cool and a bit weird being able to stay fully upright with barely any effort while steering it around a corner rapidly. Leaves you free to concentrate on steering and throttle instead of fighting the seat. Good stuff. 4
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/12/16 02:43 AM Posted 18/12/16 02:43 AM pics/vids?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now