EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/11/16 12:16 PM Posted 25/11/16 12:16 PM CG Locks I've got a good price on CG Locks and will do a group buy for them. They fit on your seat belt to keep the sash part of the belt tight around your lap to keep your bum firmly planted in your seat when driving on challenging roads. I've been using mine past few days and definitely think there's a difference. $40 each + $9 domestic postage (can fit up to 2 in one parcel so I'll bundle postage). I can also drop it off to you somehow if you are local to Melbourne (we'll discuss convenient way to do this). I need to purchase at least 8 CG Locks to get that discounted price. Check out the regular price on eBay - about double that price. Rab used one on the recent Tassie Cruise 2016 Please PM me your name and shipping address if you want me to post them to you $40 each + domestic postage (I can fit up to 2 per $9 postage parcel). If I'm going to some how drop it off to you - let me know how to contact you and cost is just the $40. Once I get your PM - I'll PM back my bank account details for your share of the group buy purchase. When you transfer the money - please include your forum name please so I can match up your name with quantities below. Post up if interested please List of Participants in Group Buy (current total = 21) 1. EvilDaifu - qty 3 2. Rab - qty 2 3. k31th - qty 1 4. -Stever- - qty 3 5. Ralph Wiggums - qty 2 6. Lennox - qty 1 7. arronm - qty 4 8. OZYWALKER - qty 2 9. espoig - qty 2 10. accelrate - qty 1 11. [THOMMO] - qty 2 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/11/16 02:28 PM Posted 25/11/16 02:28 PM List of Participants in Group Buy (current total = 6) 1. EvilDaifu - qty 1 2. Rab - qty 2 3. k31th - qty 1 4. -Stever- - qty 2 fixed! 1
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/11/16 08:55 PM Author Posted 25/11/16 08:55 PM Ralph wants one so that's 7. Looks like they will be popular so I may wait a bit to actually buy them so others don't miss out on the group buy. It's only been a few days since I first posted up about it in Tassie thread.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 25/11/16 10:06 PM Posted 25/11/16 10:06 PM Can highly recommend them. Even just for casual driving they help with comfort (have a bad back - strapping in tighter relieves some of the pressure on my spine) 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/11/16 10:46 PM Posted 25/11/16 10:46 PM I'll take 1 cheers 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/11/16 11:03 PM Posted 25/11/16 11:03 PM Don't think they help with dyslexia man. 3
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/11/16 11:17 PM Posted 25/11/16 11:17 PM Put me down for 4 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 25/11/16 11:49 PM Posted 25/11/16 11:49 PM Just a quick point - the single kit I got came with 1 allen key wrench to install them (pretty small key) If we're splitting the 4 packs I'm not sure if there'll be just the one wrench per pack or not. We may need to do a pass around or ensure those that won't have the correct tool at home already get the included one first (I'm good, don't need one unless they come with one for each unit)
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 26/11/16 12:23 AM Posted 26/11/16 12:23 AM (edited) I've got allen keys, I'd guess most people on the forum probably do so shouldn't be much of an issue, but good to keep in mind nonetheless! Put me down for 3 actually. List of Participants in Group Buy (current total = 13) EvilDaifu - qty 1 Rab - qty 2 k31th - qty 1 -Stever- - qty 3 Ralph - 1 Lennox - 1 Arronm - 4 Edited 26/11/16 12:28 AM by -Stever-
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 26/11/16 12:59 AM Posted 26/11/16 12:59 AM Put me down for 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now