camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/11/16 06:58 AM Posted 26/11/16 06:58 AM johnnys cryptic posts ftw! Stereotypes exist for a reason Hope it all ends up ok for you TKW 1
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 26/11/16 08:47 AM Author Posted 26/11/16 08:47 AM 1 hour ago, camo86T said: johnnys cryptic posts ftw! Stereotypes exist for a reason Hope it all ends up ok for you TKW I don't like to get caught up in racial comments or any sort of Stereotypical accusations, but I'm also a realist. I tend to find that exact statement coming from my mouth too - 'Stereotypes exist for a reason'. Thanks buddy, I'll keep you all up to date with cars progress and how it is etc 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/11/16 09:31 AM Posted 26/11/16 09:31 AM I was cleaning my car and found a $2 coin. 2
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/11/16 10:32 AM Posted 26/11/16 10:32 AM Fruckn koonz 6
Oracle1 New Member 19 Member For: 9y 10m 12d Posted 26/11/16 11:20 AM Posted 26/11/16 11:20 AM So have we heard anything on the health of the car? That's a far more valuable life to lose. 1
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 11d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 26/11/16 11:26 AM Posted 26/11/16 11:26 AM Last 3 posts FKNLOL!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 26/11/16 11:35 AM Posted 26/11/16 11:35 AM (edited) So they weren't Asian or female? (didn't crash) edit: glad it got found and the perps were caught. Hopefully insurance is your friend and any property in the car that isn't identified as stolen gets to be yours. "Why yes officer, I did have 2 golf bags and 3 laptops in the back seat and I had just picked up that 65" tv" Edited 26/11/16 11:38 AM by Rab
The Kerb Warrior Legacy Donating Member 612 Member For: 14y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 26/11/16 12:28 PM Author Posted 26/11/16 12:28 PM Nah I had bugger all in the car. Just my flasher unit and like 30 bucks of coins. I don't want to rob the insurance company, I just want my car in the same or better condition.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 2d Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/11/16 12:36 PM Posted 26/11/16 12:36 PM lucky its not a HSV with magnetic ride control, you'd pretty much be assured of a writeoff if the suspension was damaged. hehehe a front end bushing rebuild wouldn't go astray I'm sure though mate
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 26/11/16 12:38 PM Posted 26/11/16 12:38 PM and paint
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now