arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/10/15 07:18 AM Posted 24/10/15 07:18 AM 1979 I had this, started out red but after the first scratch realised it was chrome underneath. Coolest bike at school. 2
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/10/15 07:30 AM Posted 24/10/15 07:30 AM You and your new mate should come on this cruise - meet some more like minded drivers
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 15d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/10/15 08:48 AM Author Posted 24/10/15 08:48 AM You and your new mate should come on this cruise - meet some more like minded drivers This is something I'd be interested in but I will be going to the Aus-X open Supercross at Allphones Arena on the 29th of November. I'm only keen for a day trip though so how can I go about meeting everyone on the Saturday, then head back the same day? 1
GKGSJQKS Banned 259 Member For: 11y 3m 15d Gender: Not Telling Posted 25/10/15 01:54 AM Author Posted 25/10/15 01:54 AM Well I have it all worked out now. Thredbo mountain bike season starts on the 14th of November. The plan will be to head down there and ride my bike for a couple of days prior to the main cruise day on Saturday, then join everyone else on that day. I dare say it should work out rather well. Haven't ridden down at Thredbo since late last year. 2
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 28/10/15 01:59 AM Posted 28/10/15 01:59 AM (edited) That's the plan. In order I will be doing the following:1. Window tints2. Suspension3. Brakes4. Engine mods Might I recommend talking to Matt from Race Brakes Sydney, I dealt with him last year when I had to replace my front rotors and pads after the previous owner put standard Falcon sized ones on the front instead of proper larger Turbo sized ones. He gave me great advice, an excellent price and I am very happy with the stopping power on my car now. Edited 28/10/15 02:00 AM by Ezy2Confuze
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 28/10/15 09:15 PM Posted 28/10/15 09:15 PM Oh yeah !!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/10/15 09:36 PM Posted 28/10/15 09:36 PM (edited) my first good bike- saved for ages for this- hard to save 500 bucks in 1987.... Edited 28/10/15 09:37 PM by Panda Eyes
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/10/15 10:09 PM Posted 28/10/15 10:09 PM needs moar panda eyes ^^
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/10/15 10:27 PM Posted 28/10/15 10:27 PM That is ridiculously spastic pixy
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/10/15 12:43 AM Posted 29/10/15 12:43 AM ^WHS! So much NOPE!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now