.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/03/15 03:57 AM Posted 24/03/15 03:57 AM Yeah, that's another big incentive for me losing weight, to stop my snoring. It's causing sleep apnea and I just never wake up feeling refreshed...which when I weighed much less wasn't an issue.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/15 06:40 AM Posted 24/03/15 06:40 AM Im 6ft 2in - my BMI overweight limit is 104kg. Now two personal trainers at my gym have now told me not to lose any more weight, and a few female friends have told me the same - and I dont want to look all drawn out and underweight.Im kinda happy at my current weight (dont get me started on that fricken 200g) but my BMI currently classes me as obese. EABOD to BMI. Ill start training for the Colour Run, as well as keeping focused on possible upcoming physical competency assessment's associated with work.Now im not making excuses here, but I kinda need a bit of girth with my line of work too.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,120 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/03/15 06:42 AM Posted 24/03/15 06:42 AM I'm also 6'2" and 72kg lol you won't look drawn out if you lose 20kg, as long as your body shape is ectomorph, but I'm thinking you're more a mesomorph.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/15 07:26 AM Posted 24/03/15 07:26 AM Just googled the basic body types - leaning towards endomorph.Pat, what would you consider yourself to be???
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/03/15 07:33 AM Posted 24/03/15 07:33 AM Im fat. Simple
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/03/15 07:38 AM Posted 24/03/15 07:38 AM Is "f*cking stunning" an option ? Iam that one lol 3
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/15 07:50 AM Posted 24/03/15 07:50 AM lol wish I was good at some paint or pik modding program - id make a pik and graft jet's head onto dwayne the rock johnsons frame lmao
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 24/03/15 08:34 AM Posted 24/03/15 08:34 AM Yeah, I'm with biz - fat.... With child bearing hips.... Lol!But yeah, endomorphic for sure. I looked at the new gym location tonight, probably still a month away so I'm gonna start tackling the massive hill down the road for some resistance training. Will post pics next time I'm there 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/03/15 08:48 AM Posted 24/03/15 08:48 AM Mesomorph I reckon here.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/03/15 09:58 AM Posted 24/03/15 09:58 AM It's been that long since I've been lean enough to know if I'm mesomorphic or endomorphic...I'll get back to you guys in a few months on that one haha. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now