.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/03/15 12:36 AM Posted 26/03/15 12:36 AM Yeah I think I'll grab one this weekend. I was looking at the Vivosmart on Ebay and there are a few without the HR monitor for around $140 or so - should I spend the extra and get the HR monitor? Is it worth it?Personally, I reckon the HR monitor is fantastic. Once you get used to wearing it the info it provides is great. I'd suggest getting the bundle mate. Mick and Brendo got theirs at a really good price by getting a store to beat the price of some online store...details are back a page or two (in other words I can't remember the two stores haha). 1
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/03/15 12:41 AM Posted 26/03/15 12:41 AM soooo,ive walked in a bit late. read up to page 4 and wish id walked in a bit earlier. Im guessing most of the people on here have gone the Garmin one.... I really want the sony one due to having sony phone, but want to join in on the fun here. HR is a big thing for me as well as I want to monitor my motorcoss and various other activity's. Everyone pretty happy with their Vivo?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/03/15 01:27 AM Author Posted 26/03/15 01:27 AM Oh Kyle that's an awesome idea I totally forgot about that Will be wearing it on my mx from now on I love my vivo and heart rate monitor
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/03/15 01:36 AM Posted 26/03/15 01:36 AM (edited) whats everyones user name? just signed up - krazy3006Ohh, and Fluff, with the HR function, does it log it without having your phone on you? dont want to have to find a way to carry my phone on my bike.... And can you see your heartrate average or max? Edited 26/03/15 01:41 AM by Krazy Kyle
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/03/15 01:42 AM Author Posted 26/03/15 01:42 AM Ye it does a graph like This And when I go for walks I don't take my phone And it logs fine As long as I save the activity and sync it immediately after I get home So assuming you ride on a track every time u stop and ride back to your car and could sync your phone then It should work no problems
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/03/15 01:49 AM Posted 26/03/15 01:49 AM awesome, you have just sold me. yeah, Racing on tracks, so will be able to sync it after each one. will be good to see the graph.... esp with racing.... sitting on start line/easy races vs races when I have to pass people etc.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/03/15 01:52 AM Author Posted 26/03/15 01:52 AM Yeah it is a sick idea I will def try it out if I go out on Saturday
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/03/15 01:53 AM Posted 26/03/15 01:53 AM You'll have to wear both the HR monitor and the wristband to log it Kyle, just in case that wasn't clear. Definitely happy with my Vivosmart. Get on it dude!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 26/03/15 01:55 AM Author Posted 26/03/15 01:55 AM Oh yeah my bad lol But the band wouldn't intrude at all you could just tuck it in your glove
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 26/03/15 02:02 AM Posted 26/03/15 02:02 AM Yeah, I'm going to buy a band/he monitor this evening. And yeah Fluff, should be fine under the glove. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now