.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/03/15 03:06 AM Posted 27/03/15 03:06 AM Oh yeah, by Bluetooth is always on too.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 27/03/15 03:31 AM Posted 27/03/15 03:31 AM I was getting weekend - weekend with mine bfore.. I have turned off the auto light up.. Just to see if that improves..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 27/03/15 05:13 AM Author Posted 27/03/15 05:13 AM http://www.sixpackbags.com/beast-duffle.html
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/15 02:46 AM Posted 29/03/15 02:46 AM I'm booked it with my local gym tomorrow to get a full assessment done, now that I'm happy with my weight. Not sure if he is going to run me through a beep test, I kinda hope so!I want to maintain where I'm at, and just build/tone muscle. I have definately lost muscle mass, but that's to be expected, I've lost 17kg overall since NYE. Can't leg press or calf raise the same weight I used to be able to. About 40kg down on press, and 20kg or so on calf raise. But I'll get back there!! 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/03/15 02:43 AM Posted 30/03/15 02:43 AM Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331094839460&alt=web 20% off with coupon entry. So $160. Not bad.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/15 04:11 AM Posted 30/03/15 04:11 AM for the $30 or so you'd save, id still buy a vivosmart from Rebel, and be able to still get full warranty, as a few in here have been returned.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/03/15 01:10 PM Posted 30/03/15 01:10 PM Check it mofos! Social squash at my local court ftw! My god do the blisters on my feet hurt!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/15 06:54 PM Posted 30/03/15 06:54 PM *beep* yeah massive effort there!!!2hunge max!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 31/03/15 12:42 AM Author Posted 31/03/15 12:42 AM Google what your max heart rate should be That's a fair whack I know mines only meant to be 196 or some crap but I know men women are different That's a huge effort Stripey well done Curious how your energy levels are going on optifast How r u feeling?I must say I am feeling super lethargic and pooh and like I need a nap every two hours atm
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/03/15 12:50 AM Posted 31/03/15 12:50 AM You on optifast fluff?Ive only ever subbed 1 meal with optifast before.. Couldn't bring myself to do two..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now