Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

As long as its got some decent grunt,then I will buy one..

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Mustang ECO BOOST

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

^^ knew it, bloody dumb asses

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

It seems that Ford doesn't have ANY replacement for the Falcon.

I believe Ford will simply continue to import the Focus,Fiesta,Ranger,Mondeo and other SUVs along with the Mustang and

maybe "play it by ear" as to what car will eventually replace the Falcon.

If the V8 Mustang will be a 5.0L NA it should have at least have the same power level as the current Boss Mustang of about 335kw.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 9d
Posted

3 kids across the back seat of a stang and do 5000klm road trip doesn't sound great. This is where the falcon excelled. Grunt of a muscle car and space of a big tourer

  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I hope we only get the V8 as they say.

A four cylinder Mustang would be gayer that a handbag full of rainbows.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing.

But I think mustangs are kick ass

I agree..if the stangs come down under,im selling the f6 and buying a super snake no doubt!

absolutely orgasmic cars!

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

First shape was, current shape is gay as houses.

lHk1S5i.jpg

PbPq63n.png

New use for the phrase FF....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

You cant replace the Falcon, but I wouldn't mind the Mustang available here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...