Mustang Returns To Oz

Mustang name would help sales better I reckon. People would know it's a Mustang not an F6 etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope we only get the V8 as they say. A four cylinder Mustang would be gayer that a handbag full of rainbows.

Hrmmmmmm.....

You'll only find me in a Super Snake

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Can only hope I am swayed upon seeing it in the metal. If the V8 sounds GLORIOUS it would help, I will just close my eyes when I spot one in traffic.

Just heard that they are killing off the FPV badges (GS, GT, GT-P) to be replaced by XR8 Badge.

I know the XR8 Badge is generally well liked but to replace the iconic GT badge with XR8.... what are they smoking?

I will have paid off my G6E turbo in 2015 and was hoping Ford would release a GT HO to sign off the Falcon Nameplate in style.... but nope, they are killing it early.

Looks like I will be buying the 430kw HSV..... I never thought I would consider it as I have been in a Ford family since the 70's and have owned 9 of them, 7 from brand new.

Mustang looks great but I have two kids so for a big affordable (relatively speaking) family car, Expensive Daewoo is the only game in town.

It's actually quite depressing!

• 3 months later...

1476558_699944746683245_482433104_n.jpg

Asshat ugly looks worse than the last update, it now looks like a cross between a whole different group of cars and nothing like a mustang.

Ford US can EAD.

• Like 3

TT-V6 is missing at this stage from the Aussie launch. This is very sad.

T-I4 will run over 220kW with a flat torque curve... and low total and front end mass to boot.... If you can put up with an I4, this might be the model to watch for at launch...