Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted
He laughed at me when I mentioned the cbr1100xx

Took one round Oz with the ex on the back - round Tassie, Ayers Rock, Kakadu, Gold Coast etc - was the perfect bike for it - everything from the twisites in Tassie to the Stuart Highway in the NT.

I know they were classed as a super-sport, but, setup correctly they make an awesome tourer.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gladstone Queensland
Posted

Yeah my mate just bought a gsx1400, very nice bike to ride and butt loads of grunt

The old man ended up buying a boulevard with only 4000 on the clock

Looks the part and comfy to ride [emoji106]

He laughed at me when I mentioned the cbr1100xx

Did he go the 90 or 109? You know the rules, pics !!!! ☺

Gladstone qld

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

He went the limp option of the C50T

I took it for a ride this arvo, goes pretty well, perfect for what he wants and he said if he gets bored will just upgrade

d33496c94900f12f562a6c9d8d075f29.jpg

cf863491c0222db871ca8bffc949ec5f.jpg

f2b965f0009947db5a29a2eabbdd2f18.jpg

Great bike for the price

  • Like 2
  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I like it , but I like M90 better

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah bigger balls would always be better

But it certainly isn't underpowered [emoji106]

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Dude its a killa cruiser. Whitewalls are sik

Edited by arronm
  • Like 1
  • Will do skids for food
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth SOR
Posted

Any motorbike is a good motorbike.

  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

here's another video, a bit more of gear action.
made this one on Saturday.
Its 8 minutes long so I don't expect many to watch it.
there is no music because why spoil the wonderful sound coming out of the pipes.
this road is just a few minutes from where I live.
the northern beaches of Cairns to Port Douglas and up the Rex range to Julatan.
the only time to ride here is early in the morning, if you leave it too late the road is full of tourists by 9am
its about a 2 hour return trip at a nice leisurely pace
If anyone is ever up this way I'm always keen for a ride, just PM me.
testing out my new gloves and camelback :-)

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...