senna_T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

@Justme, don't antagonize individuals by posting those statistics directly at them... everybody who rides a motorbike knows and understands it's a more dangerous activity than driving a car. Both are quite dangerous when compared to sitting on your arse at home... Everybody has accepted that statistical risk when they operate a motor vehicle.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
2 hours ago, Justme said:

Its a motorbike mate. Your brakes mean zero. Motorbike riders die at a rate of 200 to 1 compared to us normal people who ride in motorcars. 

- 9 people die every day or suicide in Australia

- 75% of those are men

Id take the risks you’re talking about to clear my head and enjoy life than suffer by not doing things we enjoy and having no outlet resulting in my statistics. 

anyone can quote stats

who cares 

let people love how they want 

just saying 

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo

• Banned
  • Member For: 2y 9m 18d
On 13/10/2021 at 6:17 PM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

- 75% of those are men

Id take the risks you’re talking about to clear my head and enjoy life than suffer by not doing things we enjoy and having no outlet resulting in my statistics. 

anyone can quote stats

who cares 

just saying 

Of course. Do you thing there gunna listen to me. By the way. I dont like your avatar. It seems friendly, but then it seems loke it will bite your head off.

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 1y 11m 10d

30 years ago or maybe earlier my neighbour owned 1994 Ducati 916. It was a masterpiece of Massimo Tamburini as I found out later. The impressions of the bike were so complimentary that I decided to get a Ducati myself. And 2 weeks ago I bought an XDiavel Nera. It is simply gorgeous! Not cheap but it is worth every penny I paid for it.

• Like 2

• Member For: 1y 11m 10d
On 13/10/2021 at 10:47 AM, Mrs Jeturbo said:

- 75% of those are men

anyone can quote stats

who cares 

just saying. I personally gonna buy another Tesla via this  https://carplus.co.uk/bad-credit-car-finance/ company and not risk riding a bike.

It reminds me of the stats with alcohol. Lots of people die from alcoholism but it doesn't deter other people from taking it.

Edited by Chal Roarke