senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 25/08/13 08:07 AM Author Posted 25/08/13 08:07 AM You shoulda texted me Mick, wouldve been brilliant out there today!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/08/13 10:10 AM Posted 25/08/13 10:10 AM The good weather is starting to roll in, there will be plenty more of those sorta days coming up.I'll text ya next time I get a weekend off, and we will sort sumfing 1
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 03/12/13 09:24 PM Author Posted 03/12/13 09:24 PM Been quiet in here lately - any other riders on the forum? I may have allowed my bike to overcome a form of restriction it had too - seems to go a bit better now...
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 03/12/13 09:45 PM Posted 03/12/13 09:45 PM Toy run on this weekend - should be good - 600 or so bikes leaving from Frankston
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 03/12/13 11:22 PM Posted 03/12/13 11:22 PM (edited) I haven't been riding as much as I'd like but the Perth weather is getting better nowThe drag season has kicked off but my turbo bike needs a revamp of the boost control set up so I've converted one of my roadies to use for the time being.The hardest part of racing this bike is keeping clutches up to it.I need to lose a heap of kgs :(I recently replaced the Streetfighter bars with clips ons and fitted a used race fairing last week.Best time so far is 10.03 at 136mph. So close to a 9 ! Edited 03/12/13 11:23 PM by Boganspeed
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/12/13 12:09 AM Author Posted 04/12/13 12:09 AM Nice set-up bogan! I know what you mean about the extra kilos...
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 04/12/13 08:23 AM Posted 04/12/13 08:23 AM Toy run on this weekend - should be good - 600 or so bikes leaving from FrankstonMore info? Really need to get my bike back on the road if it's Sunday could have it ready.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 04/12/13 10:01 AM Posted 04/12/13 10:01 AM Nah - Sat 7th - 8:00 for a 9:30 start - leaving from the pier carpark.Not sure who's running it
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/12/13 12:31 AM Posted 26/12/13 12:31 AM This is my ride. Not the greatest photo, but you get the idea. Haven't taken it to WAW yet, but I can tell you it's a damn site quicker than my XR6T haha 4
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/12/13 02:46 AM Posted 27/12/13 02:46 AM hmmmmmmm soooooooooo tempted to get back on a dukenorthsides have a panigale on special, they are keen to shift it before the end of year. if they still have it next year I might go talk some turkey, and find out really how keen they are to sell. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now